[FIXED] [ECO] Fabricator Breaks daily

by kraziefox

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Fabricator Breaks daily

★★ Novice

Mine not only breaks every few interactions but also have yet to be able to actually make anything that isn't for a job without it pulling me in or splashing me

Message 11 of 16 (740 Views)

★ Guide

just figure i will make a note here as well because it is very annoying every few items fails and breaks which then you have to start over it already takes a long time to fabricate an item and fast forwarding seems to bring about the annoying sound bug so yes an update is over due.

Message 12 of 16 (682 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Myhideout 

Just increase your fabrication skill and it will break far less often. Candle Making also build fabrication skill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 16 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@jpkarlsenwell i am at fabrication 9 i try to make a dresser after 2 other fabrications the dresser fails i repair and start dresser over it completes i do another it completes the next after that machine breaks little over 1 sim hour into the third fabrication the longest record so far is i have had 3 succesful fabrications without breaking and the 4th failed this has been rare and most of the breaking occurs over an hour into fabrication so all that time is wasted =/ but most commonly i see 2 completes and 3rd breaks half way so far the skill seems to reduce the chances of getting dyed more than reducing breaking that or i am very unlucky. more annoying than game breaking but still a resume where left off would been better than a refund so you can start over.

could  be that both of the tinkers have the clumsy trait.. first time i really ever had that on a sim? 

Message 14 of 16 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can't finish this job I have for 3 floor lamps bc it breaks or screws up everytime I use it. Thr amount of dyes and bits and pieces I've lost is crazy!! I don't get why there isn't an upgrade it it at least. I'm so annoyed with eco in general. 

Message 15 of 16 (520 Views)

Hero

We have rebuilt the Store No More Home Fabricator so that it doesn’t break at least once a day. All returns are subject to warranty inspection, no Simoleons were harmed in this endeavor.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (2,191 Views)