Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Eco Footprint becomes neural (Enter Build mode from map)

by AvePlumosa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Eco Footprint becomes neural (Enter Build mode from map)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle,Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff,Stangerville, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to work, Magic Real, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration pack and Grims Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just log into game go to Evergreen Harbor and look at the footprint. Grims Query is green. but just visit it in build mode... and each lot in build mode turns Grim Query Neutral. The arura also still shows when it is in Neutral.
What happens when the bug occurs? Same as above
What do you expect to see? It should reflect the true state of the eco footprint.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Need-answers-for-Eco-Living-please/m-p/9180120... Someone else saw the same thing. Please see the photo attached. I did not do anything to Grims Quary other than to just visit it in build mode and it turned neutral.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Eco Footprints in Worlds no longer become Neutral when entering Manage Worlds.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (879 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Eco Footprint becomes neural (Enter Build mode from map)

Hero
@RavenLure I can duplicate this but only if I've never changed anything about the footprint myself and only if I go to build mode from the map.

If I go to build mode from the lot, it seems fine

Can you verify that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,363 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Eco Footprint becomes neural (Enter Build mode from map)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I do go into build mode from the map that is shown. The sim that I am using to check out the lots for building later lives in Willow Creek She has not been to the new world yet, she is seeing out eco lifestyle works there... My LP sim in another save lives in The Water Front. Right now I have to eco footprint saved so no changes  Since The waterfront is now totally green.

I can start a new fresh save  if you would like me too.

Message 3 of 5 (1,324 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

When I first installed ECO I went on to look the new lots on Evergreen Harbor, I entered on build mode in all the lots to see how they were. And in every lot (minus one) the Eco foot print became neutral.

Message 4 of 5 (1,122 Views)

Hero

Eco Footprints in Worlds no longer become Neutral when entering Manage Worlds.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (880 Views)