[FIXED] [ECO] Cricket/bug house isn't harvesting

by Willowana

Original Post

Eco living -issue with insect farm

★★★ Newbie

Eco- living:

Insect farm only allows harvesting once. Then you take care of those 6 legged critters for forever and you get nothing out of it again.... You need a new batch of critters everytime you want to get some things out of it.

Message 31 of 34 (1,030 Views)

Re: Eco living -issue with insect farm

Hero
@BeckettGrae Merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 34 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has been an ongoing issue for me since I got Eco Living.  I have never been able to harvest any set of bugs more than once and it is rather frustrating.  Latest game version, all DLC, and it still happens.

Message 33 of 34 (978 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue with Insect Farms that were displaying Ready to Collect when they actually were not. Hold yer tiny insect horses little guys!

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39 (I think)

I do think this refers to this issue and there might actually be several issues in this thread so of you still have issues with harvesting insect farms, just create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (7,310 Views)