[FIXED] [ECO] Community space items not there/ Community Board Missing

by Mandy0Moo

Original Post

Re: [ECO] community space items not there

★ Apprentice

Hi Crinrict

Yes, sorry, thought I had to do more to get the bags off their heads like vote on something.

But then learned about repealing, so I've tried to repeal it twice.

Every sim I asked to sign refused and thought could work on it the next day but for some reason that option to request signature wasn't there

and I guess I have to repeal it again.

Is that how its supposed to work ?

Shouldn't they have more than one day to get signatures.

I tried your work around, it worked for me, so temporarily that will work.

Message 31 of 33 (541 Views)

Hero
@SimzSizzle Just use testingcheats on, then shift-click on the mailbox and instantly repeal it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 33 (529 Views)

Hero

The Community Voting Board has been found and reinstated in Build Mode! However Cafés, Restaurants, and Vet Clinics will have to wait for a future update as it will be still missing for these lot types.

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

There is still an issue with some venues but EA seems to be aware of that, hence I'm going to mark this as fully fixed (especially since this thread was mostly about the community space missing board)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 33 (7,280 Views)