Re: [ECO] lifestyle carrer daily task issue

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Civil Designer: Can't complete daily task

★★★ Apprentice

@kadd3rin wrote:

I got this task on a Saturday. I went to the community space to rally, and there's no option to rally for community space projects at all in the menu. I can only select to rally for Neighborhood Action Plans.

I'm having the same issue

Message 31 of 35 (1,416 Views)

Re: eco lifestyle work from home bug

★ Guide

The same to me. No normal Upgrades of Handiness is counted instead the text says something other about, No more possibility to make normal concepts for the daily task of the career since my sims became an eco technican. The career is not playable.  

Message 32 of 35 (1,366 Views)

Re: Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Getting the same issue as @SihaElle so will just include a screenshot here of what's happening. Note the day of the week & the work-from-home assignment. My sim is level 8 of the Civil Designer (Civic Planner) Career. Let me know if you need more info I will do my best to respond quickly. 

Edit: Just to continue on from this I have also found another related issue - When 'Rally Voters for Community Project' is assigned on a day when voting is open, it does not allow me to rally voters for the community project, only for the N.A.P. I have tried this at the community space itself and still the option is not available. 

Many thanksScreenshot1.png

Message 33 of 35 (1,310 Views)

★ Guide

another career where it's not possible to complete the work from home tasks:

i should present a "Kommunales Konzept " (german) so a "community concept" or a "city deveoloping concept"?  but i can only develope eco invention concepts on the e-draft-tablet thing.
because of traits(fame the sim entered the career on lv 4).  those dont copunt as dayly task. there is no option for the task i should do.

Message 34 of 35 (1,099 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Civil Designer Sims can now complete Work from Home Assignments.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please post exactly which task you still have issues if you do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (9,615 Views)