★★★ Guide

@crinrict i will do 

@kusurusu i got the task together the promotion

Message 11 of 35 (4,332 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Civil Designer: Can't complete daily task

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Costa 

It seems the given work-from-home tasks are based on skill level. In this case it is the logic level.

I had this problem, too. It happened after I had my sim level up logic level from 3 to 4 (I think) and it change what interaction my sim could have with the 'draft tablet' making impossible for my sim to complete the tasks.

Message 12 of 35 (4,291 Views)

Re: Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem however my Sim is working from home on a Friday and the options are available but only for NAPs. The option to rally voters for a Community Space Project doesn't appear. Also tried several times to change my community space by voting plenty of times for Community Garden (I don't have the option to convince Sims to vote for Community Space Projects either) while it's a Maker Space, and even the Community Garden has the most votes, it goes back to the default Community Space.

Message 13 of 35 (4,262 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Civil Designer: Can't complete daily task

★★ Guide

I'm also getting this now. My sim got to the eco branch of the civil designer career and can no longer create municipal concepts.

Message 14 of 35 (4,235 Views)

eco lifestyle work from home bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be in the Policy Planner level of the civic planner career (or other levels idk)
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't complete one of the work from home assignments, to rally voters, because you cant rally voters unless it's friday-monday (voting times)
What do you expect to see? To remove this as a work from home assignment since it is only possible two days of the work week. This seems like an oversight.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloading Eco Lifestyle

Message 15 of 35 (4,254 Views)

Re: eco lifestyle work from home bug

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Dahliliia Do you mean the Civil Designer Career from the new pack ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 35 (4,226 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe they do mean the Civil Designer Career. I'm in that right now and experiencing the same issue. It is Wednesday in-game, have the work assignment to Rally Voters, but am not allowed to because voting is closed.

Capture.PNG

Message 17 of 35 (4,192 Views)

Re: Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

★★ Novice
@SihaElle same here, just had the same thing and voting isn't open
Message 18 of 35 (4,198 Views)

Hero
@Dahliliia Merging this with the general Daily task thread for the career

@Costa Can you add this one as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 35 (4,172 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict done Standard smile

Message 20 of 35 (4,159 Views)