Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Civil Designer: Can't complete daily task

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim just got a promotion level 4 career as Civil Designer. The daily task ask me to make a city project on tablet but after the promotion i have only the option to make an eco project.
What happens when the bug occurs? i don't have the option to complete the daily task
What do you expect to see? the option city project or the daily task for eco project
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1 - I think the task should be eco project instead city project, Please @crinrict can you check it?

2 - I made an Eco Concepts and the quality was excellent, after the modification the quality got worse but the game said that the quality was the same 

3-  I can't complete one of the work from home assignments, to rally voters, because you cant rally voters unless it's friday-monday

4 - My sim reached lvl 10 green technician career and the career tab ask to reach lvl 10 logic and 8 fabrication skills to be promoted. 

5 - Getting 'Rally Voters' tasks for specific NAPs that are already in effect

6 - Getting a lot of upgrade installation tasks but everything is the lot is already eco upgraded.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 35 (15,441 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ECO] lifestyle carrer daily task issue

Hero

Civil Designer Sims can now complete Work from Home Assignments.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please post exactly which task you still have issues if you do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 35 of 35 (9,612 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Costa Have you tried if it fulfills the task ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 35 (15,401 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hello @crinrict and thanks for reply. Yes , i tried and it doesen't work.
Message 3 of 35 (15,397 Views)

Hero
@Costa I'll add this then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 35 (15,374 Views)

Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a civil designer and work from home, each day until this occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? At 9am my Sim was allocated her daily tasks for the day and one of them is "Rally votes for a Community Space project." However, it's Tuesday and Rally Votes is greyed out because voting is closed. My Sim is an Urban Designer, i.e. level 5 Civic Designer in the Civic Planner branch.
What do you expect to see? Not to receive a daily task which is literally impossible to complete that day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have saved the game at this point and have a save available if needed. 

Message 5 of 35 (15,324 Views)

Re: Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SihaElle Going to merge this with the civil daily task threads although you seem to have issues with a different task.

@Costa Could you do me a favor and compile the not working tasks in your first post ? Just add a list, you don't have to edit what you already wrote.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 35 (15,276 Views)

Re: Civil designer - daily task impossible to complete

★★★★ Novice

As a follow up - I installed the UI Cheats Extension mod so I could right-click the work from home assignment to complete it. I then removed the mod to continue playing (I don't usually play with it installed). 

I then got the same task the next day (Wednesday). I completed it the same way, with a mod, and then Thursday and Friday have had different tasks. 

Message 7 of 35 (15,245 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Civil Designer: Can't complete daily task

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@CostaMunicipal Concepts are only available at level 2+ (Civic Planner), Eco Concepts if Green Technician. Did you receive the task before getting promoted?

Message 8 of 35 (15,210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I got this task on a Saturday. I went to the community space to rally, and there's no option to rally for community space projects at all in the menu. I can only select to rally for Neighborhood Action Plans.

Message 9 of 35 (15,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@CostaI'm having basically the same issue on my sims's first day as an "Installation Intern" I'm assigned to "present municipal concept" but no longer have the option to draft one on the tablet (which, why?) because it's been replaced by "draft eco-invention concept blueprint", even when I tried to replace with one bought through bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement. All of my existing municipal concepts have been presented, so I can't fulfill my work tasks, and presenting the blueprint does not fulfill the task. No mods, no cc, in port promise with green initiatives, promote creative arts, and self-sufficiency NAPs

Message 10 of 35 (15,106 Views)