by kcraven

Original Post

Re: Eco Lifestyle - Pinecrest Bulldoze Apartment Issue

Hero
@Coley666 Merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 28 (2,954 Views)

"Bulldoze lot" deletes the whole apartment, literally.

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except for Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move a new sim into the left apartment (the one with the balcony) in Conifer Station and choose "bulldoze lot".
What happens when the bug occurs? The whole apartment (lot) disappears...
What do you expect to see? An empty apartment, with exterior walls, windows and floor visible for me to build on.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The bug happened the first time I moved someone into this apartment block. I am not sure if it happened before of after any of the recent patches.

Message 12 of 28 (2,913 Views)

Re: "Bulldoze lot" deletes the whole apartment, literally.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ToraUF0 Think It's by design. Haven't tried it on an Apartment though, but on a normal Lot. Bulldoze Lot do remove EVERYTHING on the Lot. Building, landscaping etc.

Message 13 of 28 (2,888 Views)

Hero
@ToraUF0 I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 28 (2,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

You can bulldoze apartments in San Myshuno though. I think there's one apartment lot that's bugged in San Myshuno, but I've never ran into a problem so far.

It's the only way if you move a family from an apartment in an old save to a new one to keep their apartment, because you have to bulldoze the old one before placing from the library. Apartments are saved as rooms, in case you didn't know.

Message 15 of 28 (2,841 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Bulldozing Pinecrest apartments breaks them

★ Novice
@AquaGamer1212 Unfortunately this doesn't fix the exterior of the apartment, including windows. As a workaround, is there a way to replace the lot with the original somehow?
Message 16 of 28 (2,808 Views)

Game glitches/Bugs after update.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together and Get to Work. Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat. Tiny Living, Moschino, My first pet stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio and Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.Go to any lot your sims don't live in, type in bb.enablefreebuildcheat. 2.Go to apartments in Evergreen Harbour and bulldoze lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. Lot becomes unusable, you cannot see anything inside the lot despite your sim already being inside. You have to leave the lot and come back in order to actually go inside. 2. You cannot build on the apartment.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to put in cheats and for my game to still work and I expect to be able to bulldoze apartments without it breaking the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 10th emergency patch update.

Message 17 of 28 (2,816 Views)

Re: Game glitches/Bugs after update.

Hero
@CaitlainW I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (2,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

same problem hereFrown

screenshots Screenshot (2).png

and i can't place the room from the gallery

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 19 of 28 (2,687 Views)

★ Apprentice