Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Bits and pieces disappearing after moving

by CookiesKatherine

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Bits and pieces disappearing after moving

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I noticed this too, I moved one sim to a household because I wanted to take a screenshot. When I moved the sim out again all the bits and pieces was back to 0.

Message 11 of 18 (899 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Bits and pieces disappearing after moving

★★★★ Novice

I've moved sims via the computer, the phone, and through the menu and have this issue every time.

Message 12 of 18 (861 Views)

★★ Guide

This has happened to me too. I moved out one of the brothers from my legacy house since he wasn't the heir. Went back into the main house and all the bits and pieces were gone. Frown

Message 13 of 18 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When is this going to be fixed? 

Message 14 of 18 (786 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have this happen every single time I go into manage worlds or travel at all. I would love a fix as well. 

Message 15 of 18 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Similar thing happened to me - when I moved a new sim into my household, all of my sim's bits & pieces disappeared.
Message 16 of 18 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just brought my YA kids home from 2 semesters at College and the family had like 40,000 bits and pieces, they are all gone after moving the college students back in with their family. I can't be sure I did it right of course as it was my first time having someone go to college. 

Message 17 of 18 (633 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue that reset Bits and Pieces when Sims moved to other Households. No uh, if you move, move but leave my Bits and Pieces within my Household thank you very much.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (1,948 Views)