[FIXED] Dying does not produce sadness

by bjlevett

Original Post

Re: Dad died but no one cares?

Hero

Yeah, for me it's been an on and off. When the son died of embarrassment everyone was sad and cried all day long.

When my elder Sims died there was hardly any reaction although the Sims were standing next to the dying Sim.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (849 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Dying does not produce sadness

★★ Novice

It doesn't cause sadness? How is this a problem? Devil

Message 22 of 26 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Sims2SNFKGGH wrote:

It doesn't cause sadness? How is this a problem? Devil

I think it's problem now because of it's what we are use to in the game , it adds to the realism of the game (as it was intended) also, so people can create "life-like" stories in Sims 4 Standard smile

Message 23 of 26 (837 Views)

Hero

If a Sim dies while their roommate is off lot, when the roommate returns, they'll be very sad.
Finally fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (4,281 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dying does not produce sadness.

★★★ Novice

@angeladynamite wrote:

I'm having this problem too. I'm trying to finish the Public Enemy aspiration / witness the death of a Sim. My Sim isn't having any reaction to the elder Sim she Woohoo'd to death. Very frustrating as I'm trying to complete ALL aspirations and this one won't register as finished.

same here, I'm trying to complete that aspiration and I've killed off 2 sims so far, one of which was definitely witnessed (the task showed as "witness death" but no sad moodlet or aspiration completion), I'm gonna try again but I'm not sure why it's still not registering as witnessed

Message 25 of 26 (500 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dying does not produce sadness.

Hero
@sisi7304 This isn't an active thread as it was fixed at the time

Please create a new thread if you're still having issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (486 Views)