[FIXED] Doctors reset when tending to patients

by IcyREMIX360

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Doctors reset when tending to patients

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, play vanilla and just started career at hospital. "examine patients" make them jump off bed and you have to readmit them. I have noticed that sometimes after about 3 or more exams they stay on bed.

Message 61 of 79 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

my doctors do the same thing. they go to test the patient and the patient resets its quite annoying after awhile. i hope they fix this soon

Message 62 of 79 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and it has been since the update before the one this week. I do not use MODS as I do not even know what a MOD is... This does make it difficult to play. With that being said, I have noticed this as well as sometimes randomly a sim will be cleaning up dishes and all of a sudden the sim resets and dishes are on the floor in a pile. Does this get reported to EA? If not, how can this be reported? This is my first time using a forum as this problem is seeming to not go away and is becoming very bothersome.

Thank you,

Aaron

Message 63 of 79 (891 Views)

Sims 4 Get to Work hospital bug,

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go to work on my Sim, and they interact with patients, it seems to bug out. They reset and instantaneously proc off the bed to a unit beside the bed. The patient then goes and sits back down on the bed. This happens almost after every interaction and is quite a nuisance. I've been playing Sims since its first release and would like to be able to enjoy it without having to hinder my gameplay. 

Message 64 of 79 (887 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get to Work hospital bug,

Hero

Hi @patty8277

it's a known issue.

Merged your post with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 79 (884 Views)

Re: June 2nd Patch - Doctor Active Career Bug

★★ Novice

I have same issue since 2nd to most recent patch. I am running new macbook. Also having the patient getting up from bed issue. Getting them to sit back down sucks up a ton of doctor's day.

Message 66 of 79 (869 Views)

Hospital Actions Reset Sims (Get to Work)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Every time my Sim interacts with a patient on the exam bed, it results in both Sims automatically "t-posing" after the action is completed. The patient wont sit down for quite some time unless referred to the exam bed again. It is really tedious to have to keep bringing the patient back to the bed after every single action. 

Message 67 of 79 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Whenever I perform an exam on a patient they disappear off the bed. I don't have any mods in my game this didn't start until the update. This is very frustrating. It takes more time to complete the jobs daily tasks.

Message 68 of 79 (840 Views)

Re: June 2nd Patch - Doctor Active Career Bug

★ Apprentice

I wanted to say I have the same annoying glitch since the patch on June 2. Anytime my sim (who made it up to RN) examines the patient, they instantly appear at the foot of the bed. I wanted to add that if you play a few shifts with your sim that is in the medical field, their performance will go all the way to down to the worst. I've stopped going with that sim to work because she cannot get anything done due to re-admitting patients to bed 5-6 times per sim. I hope they fix this soon, too. 

Thanks....

Message 69 of 79 (811 Views)

(GTW) Doctor career: My sim and patient get reset everytime I examine them.

★★★ Newbie

My sim is a very successful doctor however, when i try to perform examinations like check ears or eyes both my sim and the patient gets reset. The objective gets complete but it gets rather annoying having to re-admit a patient over and over again. Please help! Disappointed

Message 70 of 79 (786 Views)