[FIXED] Doctors reset when tending to patients

by IcyREMIX360

Original Post

Re: [TO MERGE] Glitch in Doctor career

★★ Novice

Yes! I'm seeing this too! It makes it VERY hard for me to treat enough patients to reach the daily goal and therefore it's been very hard leveling up in the career! Angry

Message 41 of 79 (942 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Doctors reset when tending to patients

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, 

I am also having the same problem. Since the update a couple of days ago my patients keep teleporting out of the bed after a succesful examination.

Also when I bring a patient back from x-ray or tredmill examination they won't go to a free bed, but instead stand at the side of an occupied bed for a long while before eventually going to a free bed or sending the current patient away who then walks to a free examination bed.

I play vanilla, no mods on windows 8. Before the update everything was working fine.

Message 42 of 79 (934 Views)

Hero

Thanks for all reports.

I hope EA can fix this very fast.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 79 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here for me too!

Message 44 of 79 (900 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem. it's very annoying

Message 45 of 79 (877 Views)

sims 4 doctor career glitch

★★★ Newbie

During the doctor career, the doctor will go to examine a patient.  Once the task is done, the patient is transported off of the hospital bed.  This happens every time I select a task such as "scan body" or "take temperature".

Message 46 of 79 (877 Views)

Re: sims 4 doctor career glitch

Hero

Hi @ericab78

merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 79 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem since i updated my game and I don't play with any mods. The patients teleport out of the hospital bed each time I examine them, It's very annoying.

Message 48 of 79 (828 Views)

Re: June 2nd Patch - Doctor Active Career Bug

★ Apprentice

I am having this problem as well! I have a completely vanilla game. No mods, no downloads or add-ons. I have only Maxis game packs and expansion packs. This is super frustrating!!

Message 49 of 79 (806 Views)

Patients reset when examined - Get to Work

★★★★★ Novice

Issue

When playing as a person in the doctor career, and they examine somebody on a bed, after most examinations, the patient disappears and reappears standing next to the bed. I either have to re-admit them to the bed to get them to sit down, or wait for a minute and they sit back down again. This has happened with two of my sims, a GP elderly lady and a young adult 'medical assistant' and when she was promoted, it still happens. So it's not related to one doctor or patient.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

Take any sim in the medical career, try and do an examination to a patient on the exam bed. Most of the time, they disappear and reappear next to the bed, sometimes they'll be good and stay sitting on the bed.

Picture

I'll add one as soon as this occurs again! (She has another shift in a day or so...)

Where does the bug occur ?

I only have two sims that are in the medical career, they're in the same family, so the bug occurs when I take those two sims to work (obviously not at the same time!). The elder sim is now dead and the issue remains with the younger sim going to work.

Mods/CC

No mods or CC

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

Originally when I first encountered this issue, I only had two packs installed - Outdoor Retreat & Get to work. Yesterday I bought Dine Out & Perfect Patio Stuff, but no change to the issue since playing with these installed.

Occurring since

Since the new gender update thing (I hadn't played for a while, and the game did a massive update on the day that was in the news).

Operating system

Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5

Message 50 of 79 (789 Views)