by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Doctors reset when tending to patients

★ Novice

This is happening to me also. No mods. 

Message 21 of 79 (1,124 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Doctors reset when tending to patients

★ Apprentice

I'm upset because I lost more than 5 hours looking for what mods is in conflict.....

Message 22 of 79 (1,098 Views)

Sims 4 Get to Work (Doctor Career) issue

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue for the last day or so, where when my sim that is a doctor goes to do something such as take the temperature of a patient, the patient glitches out of the bed. Every time they glitch out of the bed, my sim has to select the option to readmit them to the bed. It has gotten really old doing this so much, and I haven't had it happen before. Please help!

Message 23 of 79 (1,085 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get to Work (Doctor Career) issue

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Mindydog09

merged your post with existing bug report

Please press me too on the first page.

EDIT: Deaderpool just added a fix for this to his MC Command Center Mod. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 79 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This patch has caused me more issues than just this. I like what it did somewhat, but the issues are really getting old.

Message 25 of 79 (1,067 Views)

Hero

You need to be more specific.What kind of issues are you having ? Are you using mods ? If so, please remove them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 79 (1,067 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't know how to use mods, so I haven't used any. A few other problems I've been having are when I go to Shift + F1 to open a browser, it says the WiFi isn't working. But, when I go to the gallery, it is working fine. Also, I have had to reset my sims a lot because of them freezing up after I cancel tasks.

Message 27 of 79 (1,063 Views)

Re: June 2nd Patch - Doctor Active Career Bug

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same resetting issue.

Message 28 of 79 (1,051 Views)

Hero

@Mindydog09 wrote:

I don't know how to use mods, so I haven't used any. A few other problems I've been having are when I go to Shift + F1 to open a browser, it says the WiFi isn't working. But, when I go to the gallery, it is working fine. Also, I have had to reset my sims a lot because of them freezing up after I cancel tasks.

I see you already made a thread for the wifi issue.It's best if you also made one to the freezing.

Give as much info as possible and post your computer specs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 79 (1,031 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I thought it was due some custom content first but it isn't . The update has definetely caused this for 100%. Even when you disallow custom content and modscripts the Sim in the Hospital bed teleports to a place in the room where he/she has been checked. Then you have to get them back in bed.

Message 30 of 79 (1,015 Views)