[FIXED] Doctors reset when tending to patients

by IcyREMIX360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Doctors reset when tending to patients

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After I updated The Sims 4 with the most recent patch, a bug appeared in the doctor career. When my surgeon level sim tries to interact with a patient, the patient teleports off of the bed.

Message 2 of 79 (7,438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Doctors reset when tending to patients

Hero

• Patients should no longer reset when their doctor attempts to examine them or take their temperature.

This has been fixed in Patch 1.20.60

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 77 of 79 (5,478 Views)

All Replies

[TO MERGE] Glitch in Doctor career

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Since update, when you click on examine patient and perform a successful examination almost every time the patient will jump to another location in the room and you have to readmit them for each test. 
Message 1 of 79 (7,254 Views)

Re: June 2nd Patch - Doctor Active Career Bug

Hero
Are you using any mods in your game? If so, please remove and try on a vanilla game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 79 (7,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem since the patch.  I play vanilla, absolutely no mods.

Message 4 of 79 (7,284 Views)

Re: Glitch in Doctor career

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue.  My sim is a surgeon and I play with no mods.  Playing on Windows 10

Message 5 of 79 (7,244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I have tried removing all mods, yet the patients still continue to snap off the bed every time my sim interacts with them. Also, the "Scan Body" interaction yields no result. Like, my sim can successfully scan the patient's body with no problem, however the interaction is never grayed out afterwards.

Message 6 of 79 (7,269 Views)

Re: Glitch in Doctor career

@SuperVeePee & @AshDenee84 moved to the bug forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 79 (7,230 Views)

★ Novice

Please fix this problem it makes it very difficult to play :'(

Message 8 of 79 (7,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Has anyone tried on a clean save/install?

Edit: Was not able to replicate on a pre-existing vanilla save. All interactions (Examine, Treat patient and deliver food) worked fine for me at career level 1. Specifics such as career level, illness or custom lot might help narrow it down.

Edited edit: Unless it's purely the surgery bed.. ugh.. off to test.

Edited Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: Okay, some interactions tied to higher career levels are causing sims to reset for me.

Edited Edit 3: New save has same behaviour. I'd say it's a bug rather than install corruption/conflict. (Or maybe it isn't. *snake eyes*)

No mods/CC

Message 9 of 79 (7,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please all provide more details. What level is your doctor at ? Also sharing saves will help. I'll try on my own game later today when I'm home

EDIT: This is very reproducible. I don't think any info is needed

Thanks all for reporting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 79 (7,235 Views)