Re: [OPEN] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling/ LE generated

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide
Haha, yeah. It was more odd than anything else. The only one that seemed to not be an issue (for me) was the black & white party. Then again, the sim I had hosting that party was already in black, sooooo...
Message 41 of 52 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not being funny but is anyone going to bloody fix it??? been 3 weeks now

Message 42 of 52 (2,676 Views)

★★ Guide

I've had the same problem with parties. I've also had it with a date.

My sim had a date at her apartment and the goal was to have her and her date watch TV. They did, however it didn't count. 

Message 43 of 52 (2,636 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem too. With any event where you have to play together or dance together. I have all the packs and I use custom content, (I thought maybe it was the custom content so I removed it all)  I've been having this problem for awhile so I stopped throwing parties but I am doing to super sim challenge right now so it's become a big issue again I hope it gets fixed soon.

I'm sharing my last exemption document at well. Good luck all Standard smile

Message 44 of 52 (2,633 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just had this problem. Trying to host a dinner party at least silver level, had 6 people sitting around a table eating, 0/3 people eating at the same time. Had multiple controlled sims listening to music on the stereo, 0/3 sims listening to musing on the stereo at the same time. Can't get above bronze without being able to do these things, so can't advance in the Master Chef aspiration. 

Message 45 of 52 (2,614 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there any update on how much longer before this gets fixed? It's a pretty big part of the game to have been broken for this long.

Message 46 of 52 (2,527 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Unfortunately, EA/Maxis never gives out ETAs on bug fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 52 (2,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm seeing this problem on console, too, I noticed it since installing the 03/15/2018 patch but can't recall if it was an issue before. Does a separate thread need to be created for console or does this thread suffice for both PC and Console?

Message 48 of 52 (2,433 Views)

Hero
@lmich84 Could you please open a separate thread for console ? As the console/PC patches aren't in-sync it's better to have their own threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 52 (2,410 Views)

Hero

• When you throw a social event, attendees will now do their part to complete communal events.

Fixed in Patch 1.41.42 ... Hopefully for good

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 52 (12,466 Views)