Re: [OPEN] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling/ LE generated

by davebignell

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Event goals not fulfilling and generating Last exceptions.

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?All EPs, game packs, and stuff packs
What happens when the bug occurs? "Have three sims listen to music at same time" "Have three sims play a game at the same time"
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the party goal fulfil when the required number of sims are performing the action. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.40.61.1020 (Feb. 22, 2018).

Interestingly, I first saw this happen with "Have 3 Sims listen to music". It registered 2 sims, and then when the 3rd came along it went back to 0 and I've been having issues with this since.

SO annoyed. This had been sorted once but has broken again. Do I really have to wait another month to the next patch so I can continue playing again!? As mentioned before, it's really frustrating if you're trying for the Party Animal LTW or trying to score points with the legacy challenge.

Message 21 of 52 (3,301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I currently have this problem as well. Can't get to earn silver for dinner party for the Master Chef 1/4 Aspiration. I hope it gets fixed soon Frown

Message 22 of 52 (3,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Romance Garden Stuff, Kid Room Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, and Jungle Adventure Game Pack 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim throw a House Party. 
What happens when the bug occurs? The party requirement does not check off, even when you get a whole group to perform that activity. Made it impossible to reach Gold in most of the event and only by luck am I able to reach Silver. even tried repairing it, but that does not seem to work.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the party goal fulfill when the required number of sims are performing the action. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.40.61.1020 (Feb. 22, 2018).

Message 23 of 52 (3,193 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too have the same error.

Message 24 of 52 (3,153 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem.
Since the previous patch and still in the current patch many of the criteria for ‘prestige events’ are not working - for example ‘have 3 Sims listen to music’ does not complete if you do this. It happens for several others as well. I have tried this with and without mods and have repaired my game - the issue still remains.
Message 25 of 52 (3,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I was hoping today’s patch would fix it but I guess not. C’mon EA!
Message 26 of 52 (3,067 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem. I hope they fix it soon
Message 27 of 52 (3,028 Views)

★ Apprentice

right!! i was hoping for the same thing!!

Message 28 of 52 (3,014 Views)

★ Novice

You should still be able to get to silver for the dinner party.  Try inviting four people, one of whom you're in a relationship with, and hire just a caterer, nothing else.  It usually works for me.

Message 29 of 52 (2,978 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, even after  starting clean games with no mods.

Message 30 of 52 (2,905 Views)