Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

by Jessycaz

Original Post

Re: Date and Outing "do together" Actions Generate Errors. Date Goals

Hero
Maybe they do work under certain circumstances ? It did work before this patch though so maybe it was just before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 52 (2,293 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling/ LE generated

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 52 (2,274 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? French
How often does the bug occur? Just once, the only time i planned a party since the patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, Get together, City living, Spa day, Romantic Garden, 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Quite easily, no collective action is taken under account for the party goals. Listen to music, play a game, eat cake, anything really.
What happens when the bug occurs? If a goal is involved, the goal is never fulfilled. The sims do the activities, an LE pops up, but the goal 
What do you expect to see? I expect the goal to be fulfilled if everything is done right, not to generate LEs. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, it's obviously happening with or without though, considering other people's experiences.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 22 February patch: 1.40.61.1020.

Message 13 of 52 (2,251 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Have done more testing since my initial post, LE generates on house parties, birthday parties and dinner parties and doesn’t always register sims do one thing together. Most recent example I had was sims dancing together, had 7 sims dancing at once and not registered as goal fulfilled but call to meal and eat together did fulfill. Thought that was odd. Still happening on every single social event I hold.
Message 14 of 52 (2,233 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed the same thing.  The eat food goals worked OK but any other group activities generate a LE.  I had just started the process of testing my mods, and then came across this.  SInce it happens in vanilla games, too, I'm betting my mods are fine.

Message 15 of 52 (2,167 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
I’m having a birthday party. My sim is part of a club where one of the club activities is listening to music. So she started a club gathering during the party. I select “listen to Alternative together” but even with the members listening the goal won’t fulfill. I also called sims over to the game table for a card game and that didn’t fulfill the have sims playing games goal. I disbanded the club meeting and tried the game table again but it still didn’t fulfill the goal
Message 16 of 52 (2,152 Views)

Hero
@Jessycaz

this is a known issue that currently has it's own thread. Moved your post over

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 52 (2,142 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling/ LE generated

★ Guide

Yep since the latest patch they broke it group party goals.

Message 18 of 52 (2,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The issues had vanished after some of the recent patches but now it is back, though I can't say if the latest patch or the jungle pack is responsible

Message 19 of 52 (2,055 Views)

Hero
The patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 52 (2,053 Views)