[FIXED] Dj booth wakes up sleeping sims on residential lots

by Rosehrtgirl

Original Post

Re: Dj booth wakes up sleeping sims on residential lots

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've seen It 'summon' them persistently whether or not they're sleeping, it just polls randomly and in some cases it doesn't attract/disturb them all. This doesn't appear to be a malfunction.

Message 11 of 15 (299 Views)

Hero

I do think the interaction is triggered autonomously once they reach level 2 but I'm inclined to say that it should not happen when they are sleeping.

If anything, they should be annoyed by loud music like they do for TVs (and used to do for stereos) but not simply go watch them play on the booth.

I think the sleeping interaction should make them 'safe' from the watch one - as the OP points out that happens for napping so why not for sleeping ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

"If anything, they should be annoyed by loud music like they do for TVs "

That I agree with however I don't see why anyone would want to build DJ skill at midnight while their family is sleeping. Maybe they should add a 'silent' or 'use headphones' option.

Message 13 of 15 (290 Views)

Hero

Maybe a Sim is sleeping during the day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (287 Views)

Hero

Sims will no longer be woken from sleep to watch a show at the Puppet Theatre or the DJ Booth unless they were specifically called forth by the "Put on Show for…" interaction.
  • Are you an ‘er’ or ‘re’ type of person?
    • And, if I may be so bold, what would you show in your theatre or theater?
      • I’d show 80s SciFi.

Fixed in Patch 1.22.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (1,328 Views)