Re: "Digital World" specular is missing alpha channel

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] 'Digital World' specular is missing alpha channel

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The "Digital World" specular is missing its alpha channel (all wall heights). Does not look like it's intentional since the half-high counterpart has one.

Screenshot

Message 1 of 7 (1,324 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@IrishMadCat_EA @tastytourist I just took a look in my game, and it appears that the "alpha channel" (I put it in quotes because I don't really know what I'm talking about :D) has been removed from the Pixel Perfect wall pattern.  Neither pattern has a shiny aspect to it anymore, but they do match now.  May not be the outcome @tastytourist was hoping for though!

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,149 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,281 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still the same thing in 1.4.83.1010.

Message 3 of 7 (1,246 Views)

Hero

Is this still an issue ?

@tastytourist

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm still seeing the same issue in 1.14.

Message 5 of 7 (1,190 Views)

EA Live QV Team

hi @tastytourist Is this still occurring? If so can you provide your Dxdiag and the config.log file located in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 Thank you in advance for any further information you can provide. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,115 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@IrishMadCat_EA @tastytourist I just took a look in my game, and it appears that the "alpha channel" (I put it in quotes because I don't really know what I'm talking about :D) has been removed from the Pixel Perfect wall pattern.  Neither pattern has a shiny aspect to it anymore, but they do match now.  May not be the outcome @tastytourist was hoping for though!

Message 7 of 7 (1,150 Views)