Re: Deep conversation

by eyerollll

Original Post

Hero
@Illandrya Do you have the other options outlined in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 41 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this Issue also without Snowy Escape installed. I did notice the other options like "Share stories of personal challenges" showing up during my sims date, but I didn't consider that as the "new" option. 

Message 22 of 41 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It doesn't seem to matter if there is a sentiment or not, it is just gone. I haven't tried the above options yet, but I wanted to respond because I have deeply tested the deep conversation thing with multiple sentiments or not now (I'm disabled with WAY too much time on my hands). I will get to testing those new interactions in it's place though and report back!
Message 23 of 41 (1,203 Views)

Hero
@MsMisc Do you have SE ? It's replaced with another string if you don't have the pack

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 41 (1,198 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrictI don't have Snowy Escape, and wanted to update my test here that while on a date, the "Have Deep Conversations with your Date" was not fulfilled by any of the 3 options: "Share personal life goals," "talk about treasured memories," or "share stories of personal challenges." Three sentiments between them: Deeply Connected, Deeply in Love, and Closer from Happy Memories. At least it is still possible to get a gold date without having to do that step. Standard smile

Message 25 of 41 (1,149 Views)

Deep Discussion

★★★★★ Novice

Since there no longer is the option for a deep discussion, how do I complete this required task? It is keeping me from leveling up my sims work performance in the get to work pack. The option the have a deep discussion no longer exists. 😞

Message 26 of 41 (1,123 Views)

Re: Deep Discussion

Hero (Retired)
@rebelsmileygirl I've merged your post into the bug thread for the missing Deep Conversation if you do not have SE installed.

Do you have SE or are the other conversation options discussed in this thread appearing?
Message 27 of 41 (1,095 Views)

Re: Deep Discussion

★★★★★ Novice

Mo I don't have SE and none of the other options are showing up. So my choices become limited. I can do things in the mischief category or nothing at all. Since this particular character will have bad relations with her coworkers if she does the more evil options and it's not the direction I want to send her, I'm stuck. 

Message 28 of 41 (1,065 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! It appears "Deep Conversation" has been renamed to "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" under Friendly Conversation, but not under the quest markers or Whims. You're a life saver!

Message 29 of 41 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Guide

Only just noticed the "deep conversation" was missing when I took my sims on a date. Not an option I normally use unless asked to.

Message 30 of 41 (994 Views)