Re: Deep conversation

by DragothX1X

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] 'Deep conversation' falsely renamed without SE

★★ Guide

Just realized "Deep Conversation" was missing when it was a task for the Scientist career. I used the "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" that's suggested here, and that worked to fulfill the task. "Talk about Treasured Memory" didn't.

This was a conversation between two brothers who are best friends, but there's no sentiments between them. I don't have Snowy Escape.

Message 31 of 41 (1,204 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this issue and only have the base game, never used CC or Mods, and even if I use the new interactions it doesn´t fullfill the party or date requirement of a deep conversation.

Message 32 of 41 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have the same issue. The option to have a deep conversation either in general or on dates no longer shows up. I have all packs except SE and Star Wars. I do not have any mods or cc in my game. 

Message 33 of 41 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@unseenlarks I am doing the Soulmate Aspiration and have noticed it missing from my Sims, who are already Soulmates. I can still achieve gold on a date, but it's annoying to not be able to have a "perfect date".
Message 34 of 41 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kusurusu You are correct! Thanks
Message 35 of 41 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well now I know why the Deep Conversation option is gone in my game. I'm currently playing on the Xbox One with no packs of any kind installed, and during a date the goal to have Deep Conversations popped up but there was no Deep Conversation interaction anywhere. It seems to me that for whatever reason certain data from packs gets either intentionally or unintentionally implemented into the base game and/or games without those packs, and the end results are issues with functions and features that just shouldn't be there in the first place. Reminds me of the time I bought Sims 3 and the Supernatural expansion, and the game kept showing me things for registering as a self employed alchemist even though registering as a self employed anything needed an expansion I didn't have.

Message 36 of 41 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was able to fulfill it on a date by having normal conversation but i don’t really know how, so i can’t seem to figure out how at work (scientist)

Message 37 of 41 (972 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@kusurusu I just tried that and it didnt complete the objective in the science career
Message 38 of 41 (947 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SpcBrightstreak Share Stories of Personal Challenges does not work in get to work for the Scientist job I tried it just now several times with the person it wanted me to have a deep conversation with and it did not complete the objective so it is still a bug that needs to be patched im not gonna buy another expansion just for it to work.
Message 39 of 41 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Flockleader Não aparece mais "conversa profunda" pra mim, sumiu completamente. E em encontros românticos muitas vezes aparece essa opção de ter uma conversa profunda com seu parceiro, e é impossível concluir.
Message 40 of 41 (732 Views)