Re: Dead sims contacting the living via phone

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Dead sims contacting the living via phone

Hero
Added as needs input to get a few more voices on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (1,137 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Ghosts will no longer be obsessively calling you 5-ish times a day to see if you want to come over and hang out. They’ve been working on their self-control and are limited to at most one call per day now.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

It's not gone but they toned it down. Guess if you have further issues with ghost sending messages, open a feedback thread at the officials. 

This is officially considered fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 14 (5,823 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I would like the dead to stop contacting my sims as well. I never banish my ghosts.. but do let them fade away at times. My currently family has a dead father sim's headstone on the home lot, and he keeps calling to ask my female sim on a date or his kids out for dinner or something.

Message 13 of 14 (991 Views)

Hero
@Fizzstix The only tuned this down. If you want to turned if off completely, it's best to post in General Discussion as feedback.

If you still get calls multiple times a day, please create a new thread. if it's like once a day, I'd say, it's intended as you can see by the patch notes quoted above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (986 Views)