Re: [FIXED] Dead Sims look alive in the familytree

by Misiozel

Original Post

Hero
I would suggest to post in the other thread and upload your save somewhere.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 84 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

@Misiozel wrote:
Yup, not fixed at all. "Dead" sims still come back. Also I see no option to release the spirit on the gravestone/urn.

What do you mean by come back ? Do they still show alive in your family tree ?

I mean that they literally come back home after grim takes their soul and changes them into an urn. And then they read something, or hug their children, or whatev. They still look alive, they invite other sims to hang out, they're not part of the current household though. Sim died, was marked as "dead spouse" in relationship panel, and I had an option to ask her to move in.

Message 82 of 84 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Misiozel wrote:

I mean that they literally come back home after grim takes their soul and changes them into an urn. And then they read something, or hug their children, or whatev. They still look alive, they invite other sims to hang out, they're not part of the current household though. Sim died, was marked as "dead spouse" in relationship panel, and I had an option to ask her to move in.

And you're playing without mods ? 

Do you maybe have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Culled-Ghosts-become-Undead-in-Manage-Households/td-p/6622214/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 84 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Turned out to be a corrupt save. I don't have the issue on a new one.

Message 84 of 84 (755 Views)