Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Upon Re-Enrollment:Unable to Rejoin Secret Society

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat Get to Work Luxury Party Perfect Patio Spa Day Cool Kitchen Spooky Stuff Get Together Movie Hangout Romantic Garden Dine Out Kids Room Backyard Stuff City Living Vintage Glamour Vampires Game Bowling Night Parenthood Fitness Stuff Toddler Stuff Cats and Dogs Jungle Adventure Laundry Day My first Pet Seasons Get Famous Strangerville Island Living Realm of Magic Discover university
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join Secret Society, Graduate, Re-Enroll in University and try to rejoin Secret Society.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to Rejoin the Secret Society, no option when talking to current society members and redoing the way I originally used to join the society (giving the offering, sleeping, etc), does not work either.
What do you expect to see? To be able to rejoin secret society upon re-enrolling at a university.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Sims 4, Discover University

See above for the issue, hoping it can be fixed soon.

Message 1 of 12 (1,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Upon Re-Enrollment:Unable to Rejoin Secret Society

Hero

Sims that re-enroll in University after graduating or dropping out, can now rejoin their Secret Society. Likewise, if Sims get suspended and re-enrolls their progress will not be lost.
○ If a Sim already knows about the Secret Society, is it still a secret? Time will tell.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (1,135 Views)

All Replies

Re: Upon Re-Enrollment:Unable to Rejoin Secret Society & Reset of Org. Rank

Hero
@Clabunny Could you please make a thread for each issue ?

Just make a new one for the second one and edit this thread to just be about the first issue. Even if they sound related, it will probably need to be looked into seperatly.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,654 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Good idea, I've edited and made the second a separate issue.
Message 3 of 12 (1,647 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @Clabunny!

First of all, thank you so much for your report on this issue! We are currently investigating this and found that it would actually be really helpful to get save files from players reporting this issue.

Based on this, if you'd be able to send us your save file, that would be super helpful as it would enable our team to gather further information about why this is happening in your game! (Even better, if you or anybody else seeing this issue got a save file with a Sim who is in the Secret Society and is close to the end of the term.)

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how to share files with our team.

Thanks a million and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 12 (1,551 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SimGuruKuxiku I sent you DM with my game file via Google Drive link.
Message 5 of 12 (1,414 Views)

EA Sims Team

Thank you, thank you! =D Heart

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 12 (1,389 Views)

Can't join secret society

★★ Novice

My sim already joined the secret society once, but now when she's back at university it doesn't work anymore. She does get the surreal focus mood every time, but eventually nothing happens. Could you please help? Thank you very much Standard smile

Message 7 of 12 (1,346 Views)

Re: Can't join secret society

Champion
@satan666kitten Did you make a new offering near one of the central statues? Because you need to offer some food or other stuff every time your sim takes up a new study. The more your offering costs the sooner members of the secret society will visit your house, room or dorm. They will invite you to join again.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 8 of 12 (1,332 Views)

Hero
@satan666kitten Merged your post with existing bug report on this.

Could you please share your save with QA as asked above ?

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi - I'm also having this issue. Save file is here.

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff, Get Together, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Dine Out, Kids Room, Backyard Stuff, City Living, Vintage Glamour, Vampires, Bowling Night, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Cats and Dogs, Jungle Adventure, Laundry Day, My first Pet, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangerville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover university, Tiny Home

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join Secret Society, Graduate, Re-Enroll in University and try to rejoin Secret Society.

What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to Rejoin the Secret Society, no option when talking to current society members and the normal path to membership doesn’t work. My sim is also a part of the Brainiacs and was able to rejoin. Interestingly, if my sim shows up to the secret meetings, she changes into her robe, but can’t make offerings to the sprits on the stump.

What do you expect to see? To be able to join secret society upon re-enrolling at a university.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? MC Command Center, Sims Teleporter, various pose packs. Removing the mods did not solve the problem.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please describe the patch or change you made. N/A

Message 10 of 12 (1,146 Views)