Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

by gardenlobster

Original Post

★ Guide

Reporting in that I just experienced this issue in vanilla game after the supposed fix patch. We really need to be able to buy these in build mode if this is going to keep happening.

Message 91 of 182 (1,964 Views)

Hero
@gardenlobster The patch didn't fix this issue. It fixed the other presentation board issue.

This one is still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 182 (1,935 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★ Newbie
@Darnellcotez you can buy the homework book in order>books>homework books
Message 93 of 182 (1,895 Views)

★★★ Novice

My sim is living at home while attending university. When the family traveled to the Fashion District (I think) in the city, the game removed her university homework, bike, presentation board, and Fine Art book from her inventory. The only thing left in her inventory is the soccer ball. Guess she really loves soccer. Can't find anywhere to buy the presentation board, so I think she's gonna fail the class. Maybe she can play soccer professionally though and then it won't really matter if she never learns the difference between Teal and Turquoise.

Message 94 of 182 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Scenareo Same for me, I placed my board but she didn't start working on it. She went to class, came home and it was gone. I restarted and it's still not there.
Message 95 of 182 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can buy homework outside on the colleges ay the buy university items thingy

Message 96 of 182 (1,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Cancandutch420 wrote:

You can buy homework outside on the colleges ay the buy university items thingy

Yes but you can’t buy the presentation board unfortunately. Adding this feature would be helpful for when it does go missing. 

@NIXIENE wrote:
@Darnellcotezyou can buy the homework book in order>books>homework books

Yes but that’s not the presentation board; that’s university homework which is separate.

Message 97 of 182 (1,691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is a mod on Mod the Sims where you can get your presentation board back and it works, thank heavens, just thought I would throw that out there.  HelenP from Carls site told me about it.

Message 98 of 182 (1,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hubosa Mod the sims has a mod that you can get it back, just email the professor on the computer. I found this out at Carls forums
Message 99 of 182 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@cedricweehunt wrote:

There is a mod on Mod the Sims where you can get your presentation board back and it works, thank heavens, just thought I would throw that out there.  HelenP from Carls site told me about it.

Unfortunately this won’t help PS4 users.

Message 100 of 182 (1,655 Views)