Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

by wobibobi

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I also lost my homework book (had to do a resetsim while they were doing their homework), my sim is now spectacularly failing 4 classes

Message 11 of 182 (55,056 Views)

Hero
@Coley666 you can buy homework on the bookcase

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 182 (55,035 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, my sim never got a presentation board. I've tried both bb.showhiddenobjects and bb.showliveeditobjects

Message 13 of 182 (55,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've also had this issue! For me the problem occurs when I put the presentation boards in the sim's inventory and they go to class. I've had it happen to two separate sims (in the same save file). Unfortunately I have not been able to find a way to get a new one either, so I've got nothing to contribute with that regard.  

Message 14 of 182 (54,787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, my sim wasn't given the board when the subject required a presentation. To be more precise he was enrolled in Economics course, but it seems it doesn't have anything to do with the subject sims attend. 

It would be neat if we could buy the board same as homework. 

Message 15 of 182 (54,731 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had it happen again; sim started a new term and wasn't given a board. So this time it for sure wasn't an inventory issue. I'm glad there's a bunch of people signal boosting this. Luckily my sims didn't fail their class by just studying the subject A LOT. Let's just hope with the next patch they allow you to buy a board from the kiosk Standard smile

Message 16 of 182 (54,730 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinricthubosa Argh! Same thing has just happened to me. 👎🏻 A+ student about to fail.
Message 17 of 182 (54,674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have an adjacent issue where I got the board but it only lets me place in world then place back in inventory. I withdrew from the term (I had a full ride, so no money lost) rather than failing a class. Now I have to wait to re-enroll all because of a glitch. A little annoying.

Message 18 of 182 (54,652 Views)

★ Guide

does anyone know yet if there is any way to get it back? really need it, dont want my sim to fail ):  I cant find it in the hidden objects menu, the normal build buy menu, the university stands that sell you stuff, nothin. 

Message 19 of 182 (54,648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Happened to me too. I tried to place it in the world and all of a sudden it disappeared. I think what might have caused it that I clicked on Esc to close the cheat impute thing that was open while 'holding' the presentation board.

Anyway, my sim didn't fail the class and got an A since I made him study super hard.

Message 20 of 182 (54,635 Views)