[FIXED] [DU] Stuck in Debate Uniform after Debate Showdown

by allykatz77

Original Post

Re: Stuck in Debate Uniform after Debate Showdown

★★★★ Apprentice
@anoses Thank you so much! At least I know if it happens again I can wait it out a bit. I had backed out and only made her a watcher of the showdown this time, its more fun to participate so thank you very much!
Message 11 of 26 (2,326 Views)

Hero
Changing this to unsure. Don't know if it's a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 26 (2,319 Views)

★ Apprentice

This definitely appears to be a bug. When I tried to change outfit, every single category was just the debate uniform. However like others have said, when you go into CAS everything is as it should be. My sim went swimming in the uniform, showered in it etc. It still hasn't come off and I've tried everything I can think of.

Message 13 of 26 (2,301 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Stuck in Debate Uniform after Debate Showdown

★★★ Newbie

So after waiting a few sim hours the clothes did eventually change back. But i had troed everything including leaving the debate team. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Message 14 of 26 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just realized that after the debate showdown ends they will change back. It ended at 3:00 for me.

Message 15 of 26 (2,198 Views)

★ Novice

I also had this issue. I have tons of mods and CC in my game. After reading this thread, I decided to wait it out and around 5pm game time, the outfits disappeared. I'm back to my normal outfits now. Seems like a small bug. My game crashed the other night and I lost 4 hours of game play. The first time I did the debate showdown, it didn't happen.

Message 16 of 26 (2,154 Views)

★ Apprentice

The "debating" buff doesn't get removed sometimes after the debate event or if your sim travels out of Uni before the event is over. Until they fix it on the next patch, you can remove the buff using MCCC under the Cheats menu.

Message 17 of 26 (2,115 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Stuck in Debate Uniform after Debate Showdown

Hero

Sims that complete the debate showdown, will once again be able to change into their other outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 26 (10,741 Views)

★★ Apprentice

not fixed 

Message 19 of 26 (1,903 Views)

Hero
@ManicPot8to Do they still not change back after the debate or do you have them still on all outfits ?

Haven't tested but it would be good if you could give a few more details what you're still seeing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 26 (1,883 Views)