Re: Discover University spirits wouldn't go away

by seaweed102

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

That possible?? How do I do that? Like through the UI? Or is there a cheat?

Message 71 of 82 (1,637 Views)

Hero
@AfroDite26 It's a Mod. Can be found at MTS. It's called Show/Search Sim Info Mod

It should be a hidden trait.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 82 (1,631 Views)

★★ Novice

About a week or so ago I found this thread, and tried the "

traits.remove_trait trait_CollegeOrganization_SecretSociety_Member," cheat. Worked great. 

Tried it again today, and it no longer works for some odd reason. Tried all the other cheats you listed, and none of those work either. I also tried them with the all cheats mod, and still a no go. 

Just letting you know. :-) Hope they fix this soon, cause it totally sucks.

Message 73 of 82 (1,594 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [DU] Sprites keep bugging Sim after leaving Secret Society

★★★★ Novice

My sim graduated so I assumed all clubs would  automatically be stopped. My sim gets sprites every couple of sim days. When I had her ignore them and sleep a fire spontaneously started in the living room with no fireplace or other fire source. I will try the cheat and hopefully this will stop them

Message 74 of 82 (1,541 Views)

★ Guide

so as of right now the only solution to this is using a mod? Please let me know! (I tried the cheat to remove the trait (without mods) and it didn't work for me)

Message 75 of 82 (1,450 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just wondering how you did this??? I'm a newbie with all this and I really just want to continue simming my remaining brain cells away

Message 76 of 82 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sprites no longer appear around the Sim after the buff expires after leaving the Secret Society.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Thread for console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-PS4-Sprites-keep-bugging-Sim-after-leaving-Secret/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 82 (11,907 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Sprites keep bugging Sim after leaving Secret Society

★ Apprentice

I made the fatal mistake of summoning the sprites and now I can't get rid of them. They have been with my Sim for days and they randomly change my mood throughout the day and I have no way to dismiss them. The only menu option is to summon them and it is greyed out and says that the sprites need to rest.

Message 78 of 82 (1,323 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Sprites keep bugging Sim after leaving Secret Society

Hero
@luxexnocte Sounds like a different (possibly new) issue. Please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 82 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you know how to clone a sim? I'm having the same issue, but my PC is glitchy and the game completely breaks if I add mods. ThanksStandard smile

Message 80 of 82 (1,024 Views)