Re: [WORKAROUND] [DU] Sprites keep bugging Sim after leaving Secret Society

by KamikahXO

Original Post

Re: Discover University spirits wouldn't go away

★★★★ Novice

My game is ruined because of this... I can't continue with my legacy, it ruined everything... I've tried all the cheats, it says "invalid value for trait type.. I've uploaded my sim under my name trudeshansen and it's Lang (the most recent one).

I hope they fekkin fix this. I left the society because it was too much trying to please them, and they are the ones continuing to ruin my game ... 

Message 61 of 82 (1,155 Views)

Hero
@trudeshansen How did you enter the cheats ? The one I put under experimental is necessary. Without it, they will keep bugging you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 82 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is ruining my life.  I'm never joining secret society again.  

Trying the first tip, should the traits.remove_trait trait_CollegeOrganization_SecretSociety_Member cheat return with anything?  I'm getting no feedback when I put it into the cmd line. 

Message 63 of 82 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Guide

Having this problem after sim has graduated. Sprites still show up and pester her. 

Message 64 of 82 (1,138 Views)

Hero
@KamikahXO No, it doesn't give feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 82 (1,126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Just came back to say the twistedmexi mod seems to have worked.  Thank you.  

Message 66 of 82 (1,100 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've tried all the cheats posted and they're not working at all. The traits keep respawning on my Sim so she keeps getting harassed by the Sprites. I'm not sure what else to do? 

Message 67 of 82 (996 Views)

Hero
@AfroDite26 Did you put in the mod for the commodity ? You need it otherwise the cheat does nothing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 82 (967 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The twistedMex mod? Yeah I already have it, I made sure to check if I had it updated too. It's weird, because I've deleted the traits and it looks like it's worked but surely enough the traits respawn. I'm really thinking its one of those things where the next patch will take care of it. 

Message 69 of 82 (956 Views)

Hero
@AfroDite26 Did you check if the traits are gone with SimsInfo ? I know it's a bit outdated but it should not be harmful.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 82 (947 Views)