[FIXED] [DU] Social Panel always saves organisation tab

by yuk75

Original Post

Re: Social Panel INCORRECTLY saves last tab (always saves organisation)

★ Guide

@TheSteelRodent ha ha I actually have got to agree here. I can see they were going for something different with organisations but to be honest they're actually a little bit annoying. There's no reminders so I miss all the events and haven't got my needs in line for them. I didn't like being auto signed up for soccar. Also I hated my neighbours being in the orgs so I got a mod to remove non uni sims but it force removes my sim so I have to start all over getting into the secret society again from the bottom.

It would have been better to add an at university requirement for clubs and then added activities for them it would have achieved the same thing in the end. You could have also added a hierarchy system to the club system for the point of the secret society and allowed us to buy the perk and name all the levels requirements for our own clubs....you level up by getting points or skill levels perhaps. Then I could totally deck out my gardening club by calling newbies Sprouts until they have say level 2 gardening and 200 points ha ha.

I see all the topics are now merged so hopefully this means we're getting some notice.

Message 21 of 24 (642 Views)

Re: SWITCH Organisation and Clubs Panels so that Clubs Is Default

★★ Guide

Is the temporary fix for this still available? If so maybe instead of a link you can list search terms? I've searched for this myself and can't find it, it would be a great help to find this mod!!

Message 22 of 24 (585 Views)

★ Pro

@Pegasyms Weerbesu has put this fix into the v1.23 update to his UI Cheats Extension mod.  You can find a link to Weerbesu's mods in Crinrict's Hero Approved mod thread stickied to the top of the Bug Forum threads.

Since I don't use mods, I'm looking longingly at it but still hopeful a fix will be included in an official patch, sigh.

Message 23 of 24 (555 Views)

Hero

Social Panel will no longer default to the incorrect tab. What tab was I on? Now I will always know.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (3,047 Views)