Re: Sim rides bike straight to bed.

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim rides bike straight to bed.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All exept Eco lifestyle, Nifty Nitting, Tiny living and Journy to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim be a distance away from their house and ask them to go to bed whilst in possession of a bike from university.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will ride their bike home. Ride through the front door and into the bedroom, dismount and go to bed.
What do you expect to see? Them to dismount outside the house like a sane person.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This sim has parked their bike in their bedroom after riding it home.

Message 21 of 22 (506 Views)

Re: Sim rides bike straight to bed.

Hero

Sims traveling long distances including stairs now properly walk the stairs and then hop their bikes and they don’t leave their bike behind. You can’t just abandon your bicycle - what about the poor bike’s feelings?

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 22 (5,967 Views)