Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Sim turns invisible on putting university chair in inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All (as of Discover University)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the DU armchair "Gameday Glute Accommadator", go into live mode, have a sim put into inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim sits down on the chair, then disappears/turns invisible (plumbob hovers, camera sometimes goes all over the place).
What do you expect to see? I expect the sim to put the chair into their inventory without turning invisible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried all the other portable chairs (e.g. outdoor retreat) as well as all other items I could think of that can be placed into the inventory, everything was fine. It's just that specific Discover University chair that makes sims disappear.

New save, repaired game as well. The chair does end up in the inventory and the sim seems to come back once you tell it to do something so thats nice.

Message 1 of 4 (1,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Sim turns invisible on putting university chair in inventory

Hero

Fixed an issue with the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" chair that occasionally could make Sims invisible if they placed it in their Inventory. We don’t know what other powers the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" may have but invisibility is now not one of them.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,047 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sim turns invisible when putting university chair into inventory

Hero
@worm5cherry I can duplicate this although it only seems to happen the first time I put it in the inventory. On the second attempt they do as expected

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,212 Views)

Re: Sim turns invisible when putting university chair into inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Interesting. I had that issue with the same chair twice in a row, which is why I ended up testing this out. I got an LE earlier myself but accidentaly deleted it, had a friend test it this was his: (case anyone is curious. its short enough that it doesnt really need an external link)

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7fbed988422e6e5f5dfa7940</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-18 14:14:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture_graph.py:4824</categoryid><desyncid>7fbed988422e6e5f5dfa7940</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AssertionError: Source spec not in the posture graph: sit@object_sitLiving_EP08GENcamp:0x0e650a7d01c800c0 for interaction: running sim-stand:671 on None (guaranteed))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3755, in _process_interaction_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 763, in process_one_interaction_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1533, in run_transitions&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3416, in _build_transitions&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3207, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3269, in _build_transitions_for_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2737, in get_transitions_for_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2887, in _get_transitions_for_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4824, in get_segmented_paths&#13;&#10;AssertionError: Source spec not in the posture graph: sit@object_sitLiving_EP08GENcamp:0x0e650a7d01c800c0 for interaction: running sim-stand:671 on None (guaranteed)&#13;&#10;rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 46.54&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,57,35162&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.4166, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C0-11CF-B563-95A51BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

[CM - spoiler tagging the crash dump] 

Message 3 of 4 (1,192 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Sim turns invisible on putting university chair in inventory

Hero

Fixed an issue with the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" chair that occasionally could make Sims invisible if they placed it in their Inventory. We don’t know what other powers the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" may have but invisibility is now not one of them.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,048 Views)