Re: [OPEN] [DU] Sim stuck in class

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Shanz0313 Is this with the Sim that was already stuck ? Bug fixes like this don't unstuck the Sims. It should just prevent them from it happening again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 36 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No @crinrict another one but it could of just started before the update so will just play till the end of term

Message 32 of 36 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issue is still not fixed, cannot view inventory to do hw for classes or attend class as sim is said to be in class still.

Message 33 of 36 (1,174 Views)

Hero
@anaclaire0124 Is this a Sim that had the issue before the patch or did it newly occur after ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 36 (1,159 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Sim stuck in class

★★★ Newbie

I solve the problem by going to the phone and withdraw frome team it releas my Sim I hupe this solution will help for you. 

Message 35 of 36 (1,047 Views)

Hero

Please use either of these threads if you still have issues: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Sim-stuck-at-Class-Multiple-Sims-household-at-U...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Sims-On-Active-Lot-but-Greyed-Out-On-Sim-List/t...

Make a new thread if neither of these are your issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (1,035 Views)