Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Separate Foundation height doesn't work on Honeydew Fields

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Enter build mode on the Honeydew Fields lot in Britechester. 2) Make a second, separate building next to the main house on the same lot. 3) Adjust the foundation height of the new building.
What happens when the bug occurs? I place a second building on the same lot as the main house (with at least 3 empty tiles between them) on the Honeydew Fields lot. The second building automatically matches the foundation of the main house and if I try to adjust it it adjusts the height of the foundation for the main building as well.
What do you expect to see? The new building should not have a raised foundation when placed and when I use the foundation height tool it should not affect any other buildings on the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is only happening on the Honeydew Fields lot as far as I can tell. I've tried the same thing on two separate saves as well as with and without mods.

Message 1 of 6 (1,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Honeydew Fields foundation height bug

Hero
Looks like this got also fixed when they fixed the "Conflicting Block Cluster" issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (954 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@eeveelutionized Is this your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Conflicting-Block-Clusters-build-breaking-bug/td-p... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,234 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict No. It's simply as if the patch update that allowed different foundation heights never happened. No error messages.
Message 3 of 6 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@eeveelutionized Is that the only lot you have the issue on ?

EDIT: I Can duplicate it but I think it's just a general issue with that lot

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,222 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yup, only that lot.
Message 5 of 6 (1,204 Views)

Hero
Looks like this got also fixed when they fixed the "Conflicting Block Cluster" issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (955 Views)