Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Presentation Board is missing Options do presentation

★★ Apprentice

I've just had the vanishing board but my sim is doing a distinguished History degree, not a communications degree.

I've tried bb.showhiddenobjects and debug but the object isn't there to replace the one i have lost.

My sim has an A+ GPA and I'm going to lose that now.

Message 21 of 24 (8,373 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Presentation Board is missing Options do presentation

★ Novice

My sim is in his final term of a Computer Science degree. Has done multiple presentations in the past, but this one disappeared from his inventory as well as his homework book. 

Message 22 of 24 (8,214 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue with the same course. 

Degree: Communications at Foxbury

Courses taking currently: Media, Technology, And Culture (presentation). Reporting On The Ground (final exam)

Elective course: History of Dance: Rumbasim (term paper)

The presentation board says it's for dance, which is obviously a huge bug that's hindering gameplay. There's no debate needed. EA really should be doing something about this. Before the year ends. 

Message 23 of 24 (8,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Term Presentations should not have missing interactions any longer.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

If anyone has issue with the board missing or never getting one, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DU-Term-presentation-board-gone-and-can-t-get-it-back/td-...

If you have missing options on the board (aka you got the wrong board for your class) with a board received after Patch 1.59.73, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (125,462 Views)