Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Pregnant Sim won't move out of dorm Error Code 104:5ee05594

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Wizard, Vampire, Pet Stuff, Moshino, Spooky Stuff and Luxury
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When a NPC, living in a dorm gets pregnant, it gets impossible to play that household. My Sim got Becca pregnant (red hair girl living in dorm in Brichester). I moved my sim to that lot a the end of his semester. When the baby was born, Becca didn't automatically moved out and I got an error code ( Error Code 104:5ee05594:1c15abe4)
What happens when the bug occurs? It happens when a non-played household member gets pregnant while living in a dorm. The game doesn't make that Sims move out. A green attention mark is now on the lot (in manage world) and it is not possible to play that household anymore.
What do you expect to see? The pregnant sims should automatically move out of the dorm when the baby is born
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi,

I have Sims 4 University. My Sims got a girl pregnant (living in dorm). The baby happen to be born at the same time than my sim was packing up to move to that dorm too.

The move happened but now I can't play anymore.

When I go into Manage World, the lot has a green exclamation point.

When I tried to load that save I'm having this Error Code 104:5ee05594:1c15abe4, asking me to restart the game.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 29 (3,223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 104:5ee05594:1c15abe4

Hero

Fixed an issue that caused Error code 104:5ee05594 to occur when loading into a Dorm where an NPC had a Baby.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 26 of 29 (3,260 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Jouliezen19

If you have any mods or CC move mods folder to the desktop and try without it.
If it will work, paste one by one your mods to the new mods folder every time checking the game. Do the same with CC but If you have a lot of these try 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 29 (3,179 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply !

Even without any CC or mods I'm still having the same error message.

Is it worth trying to slowly add them in?

Message 3 of 29 (3,172 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

If it's happening without cc/mods, it might be a legit game issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (3,152 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 5 of 29 (3,089 Views)

Hero
@xnonamedgirlx Which save game/family do you have the issue with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (3,030 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the link for my saves:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17d2sz9zzgE2unxCVm4qE6i4SKJUYCUje

I have an issue with the Clement family. 

I managed to get around the issue by moving it into a residential lot, but now my Sims can't be in a dorm for the rest of the semester.

Message 7 of 29 (3,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jouliezen I'm moving this to the bug forum (something I usually don't do but since this thread already has 6 me toos, I want to keep that instead of a new thread.)

Could you please edit the first post for me. You should be promted to fill out a form once you do. Could you fill that out ?

Thanks

I'll check your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 29 (3,009 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict it's the single girl (red hair) that's living in the dorm in UBrite. I evicted her and placed her in one of the lots in the center of the new world. There was an orange Exclamation over the dorm after I moved out. Theres some toddlers in that dorm, I was playing with mccc before I took out all of my mods, and I just evicted them and then the error went away. My best guess is that the dorms don't like baby's and toddlers/the fact that the roommates don't get named in the other households.
Message 9 of 29 (2,995 Views)

Hero
@xnonamedgirlx Did you play the girl while she was living in the dorms and being pregnant ?

You should not have toddlers and babies in the dorm from what I understand. The game should move you out when you're pregnant but I don't actually know what happens if an NPC in a dorm gets pregnant.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 29 (2,990 Views)