Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Paying bills in dorms

by Ayers010

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Paying bills in dorms/Uni Housing

Hero

Sims living in dorms should no longer receive high bills to live there.

Fixed in Patch 1.62.67

I don't know if the fix works if you are already receiving bills or if it's just not happening newly anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 80 (5,100 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Did this bug ever get fixed because I’m having the same issue ?
Message 72 of 80 (1,098 Views)

Hero
@Ayers010 It got fixed but it seems the error codes can cause this again. Did you have any error codes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 80 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict  Yes the same error code everyone else is getting. And it was weird how the balance was a negative amount on the game. But my lights were still cut off. I attached a photo because I’d never seen this happe until after the recent update. 

Message 74 of 80 (1,055 Views)

Hero
@Ayers010 There's this report now: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Water-consumption-fees-in-dorms/td-p/9180696 but if you had the error code (the 109 or the 134 ?) then I think that's the problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 75 of 80 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay. I had the 109 error code. But I haven’t purchased the new eco pack. So it’s related to that ? 

Message 76 of 80 (1,046 Views)

Hero
@Ayers010 That new bug is but if you don't have the pack and had the 109, I'd say, that's the issue why you get bills now. The error probably broke how the game sees the dorms as dorms and now thinks it's house

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 80 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict That makes sense. So I guess I’ll be waiting for them to send another update fixing the issue.
Message 78 of 80 (997 Views)

★★ Pro

Same here, I'm currently in Drake hall but it happens in Foxbury too, I don't think it has to do with any specific lot. I'm doing rotational gameplay and now when I came back to my Britechester uni student, got her re-enrolled (she had graduated last time I played her) and once again she has a massive bill to pay when she begins another term. I keep having to use cheats because my uni students don't have enough money to pay those unreasonable bills. :D I repair my game upon every game update but the bills while enrolled in university keep happening.

Message 79 of 80 (894 Views)

Hero
@siirysiir Could you please create a new thread if you're still seeing this, giving as much details as possible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 80 (873 Views)