Re: Game stuck on Robot Toggle Behaviour Modules on PS4 and XB1

by fjmg_2003

Original Post

Re: Servo bot stuck in toggle behavior modules menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

CM Edit: English on the English boards please. 

Message 21 of 29 (901 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really, really thought that you guys might get around to fixing this issue in this patch. It's been more than six months since DU dropped on the PS4 with this broken feature. Come on. It would be nice to play my servo save file some time this year.

Needless to say, this bug still exists in 1.25.

I couldn't even find it in reported issues - is there anywhere else I should be posting this, given it appears to be getting completely ignored? I know 'plug a mouse in to your PS4' sounds like a workaround, but is it really, given the laughter that would happen if a fix for a PC problem was 'plug in a PS4 controller'? We can't fix your bugs with mods on console guys.

Message 22 of 29 (871 Views)

Game stuck on Robot Toggle Behaviour Modules on PS4 and XB1

★★ Newbie

I have tried to toggle the behaviour modules on my servo but I cannot confirm the selections and the game is stuck on this menu until you exit the game.

Message 23 of 29 (861 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game stuck on Robot Toggle Behaviour Modules on PS4 and XB1

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is July 23, 2020 and we got a new update today but still this issue wasn't fix. Please Help!!!

I haven't been able to play with my servo in months to be exact more than half a year.

Message 24 of 29 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm this works for PS4.  Just tried it, clicked the mouse on the OK button, and it saves the behaviours and exits the menu.

Message 25 of 29 (728 Views)

★ Guide
@Randymarsh12345 I also have had this problem since I first tried playing with a Servo, after two months, still can’t confirm/click the check mark to exit the menu. PS4 and no external mouse to try, only a second controller with the same issue.
Message 26 of 29 (656 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in "toggle behavoir modules&q

★★★ Novice

As of now, this is still an issue on PS4 at the very least. Basically I can no longer toggle behavior modes with my Servo and I haven’t for the last six months. I guess this isn’t a high priority for the devs?

Message 27 of 29 (612 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in "toggle behavoir modules&a

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm on PS4 and it's still doing it, hopefully they fix it but at this point I honestly doubt it. 

Message 28 of 29 (551 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in "toggle behavoir modules&a

Hero

We fixed an issue for our Console Simmers that wouldn’t allow them to close the Humanoid Robot’s Behavior Module Menus correctly.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 29 (2,213 Views)