Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in 'toggle behavoir modules' menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All that have released for ps4 as of writing this. (Discover University, Realm of Magic, Moschino stuff, Island living, strangerville, spa day, luxury party stuff, romantic garden stuff, backyard stuff, toddler stuff, kids room stuff, get famous, perfect patio stuff, movie hangouts stuff, fitness stuff, bowling night stuff, get together, outdoor retreat, jungle adventure, spooky stuff, seasons, laundry day stuff, cats and dogs, cool kitchen stuff, parenthood, dine out, get to work, vintage glamour stuff, vampires, city living)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? (I don't know what level my servo is at exactly, but I have all modules except eco friendly and nanny, they are in the toggle modules menu but grayed out. There is a side bar because of that last millimeter of text from Robonanny.) It's simply a matter of, when I click the toggle behavior modules option under "servo", there doesn't appear to be a way to click on the check mark on the bottom.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I go to open that menu, I'm locked in, and the only way to get out of the menu is to exit the game.
What do you expect to see? That when I get to the bottom of the list and press down again, that it would select the check mark, allowing me to lock in my choices and leave the menu. Or when pressing the touchpad it would change from scrolling through the menu to an arrow that would allow me to click on the check mark.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't know how to send stuff from my PlayStation to you guys, sorry.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 29 (4,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in "toggle behavoir modules&a

Hero

We fixed an issue for our Console Simmers that wouldn’t allow them to close the Humanoid Robot’s Behavior Module Menus correctly.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (2,211 Views)

All Replies

Re: Servo. I keep getting stuck in "toggle behavoir modules" menu

Hero
@MustLoveBears Could you take photo with your phone and add that to your post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (4,127 Views)

Re: Servo. I keep getting stuck in "toggle behavoir modules" menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem on Xbox One, I open the behaviour-menue, I can click on the different modes but there is no way to save them. I cannot  neither chose the button in the right corner (to save) nor close the whole behaviour-menue again.  

I do not need to restart the whole game, I still can open the game menue and save or toggle to worlds.

26.12.2019_14-29-58-zk1v0bso.png

Message 3 of 29 (4,110 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PS4/XB1] Servo: Stuck in "toggle behavoir modules&q

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  I can confirm that when toggle behavioral module window opens, there is no way to scroll down and select the confirmation check box at the bottom. The box is stuck on the screen as in @Jaina81 post and you can't exit the module window except to close down the game. 

I have all the packs and the current game version on PS4 1.20

Message 4 of 29 (4,079 Views)

Servo bot glitch freezes the game

★ Novice

So whenever i select chooses behaviors for the servo a menu pops up for me to select which Behaviours i want and theres a checkmark to click when im done. When i go down to click the checkmark to exit it wont let me i cant even highlight it or back out or anything idk what to do but exit to the main menu

Message 5 of 29 (4,049 Views)

Re: Servo bot glitch freezes the game

Hero
@drofdar94 I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (4,032 Views)
Highlighted

Servo bot stuck in toggle behavior modules menu

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EpO2: 1.assets.live-epO2.112
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university ,island living, get famous, season,cats and dogs, city living, get together get to work, starngerville, parenthood, dine out, laundryday vintage glamour and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select servo options , go to toggle behavior modules and select modules
What happens when the bug occurs? after entering the menu it freezes u cant click the checkmark At the bottom to leave the selection screen
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to select my behavior modules and click the checkmark to exit
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every time i choose my behavior module it freezes up i cant back out the menu i cant click the checkmark i have to exit the game

Message 7 of 29 (4,016 Views)

Re: Servo bot glitch freezes the game

★ Novice

Thank you

Message 8 of 29 (4,010 Views)

Re: Servo bot stuck in toggle behavior modules menu

Hero
@drofdar94 Merged your other report as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 29 (3,991 Views)

Re: Servo bot stuck in toggle behavior modules menu

★★★ Novice

Something like a fix - at last for Xbox One: You can plug in a mouse, activate it (via clicking anywhere) and click on the checkmark to save the behaviours and close the menue. After using the Xbox Controller again, the mouse is deactivated. 

I do not know if this "fix" will work for PS4 or if PS4 / Sims 4 supports mouse and keyboard.

Message 10 of 29 (3,955 Views)