Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Other Foxbury students don't like sim's foxbury school cheers

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Island Living, Outdoor Retreats and a couple of stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim graduated the Britechester univ and he was the seasoned member of the Spirit Squad in Britechester. After graduation, he enrolled Foxbury institute and now he is the member of the Foxbury Spirit Squad. Every time he do the school cheers, all foxbury students get annoyed from him. Looks like they think my sim is a Britechester student. I tried 8 times of school cheers and all the cheers are banned from Foxbury students but very weird is that he had no problem to join the Foxbury Spirit Squad. But he is still not welcomed from the students... And I can see both of 1 Foxbury cheers and 2 Britechester Cheers interactions on my sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Foxbury students hate my sim while my sim is performing foxbury cheers.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim is welcomed and supported by Foxbury Spirit Squad team while performing Foxbury cheers as he is currently studying at Foxbury.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

7.jpg

It was taken with my ccs on but I also tried after removing all mods folder but still the same. I tried to do repair the game in Origin but still the same. Also I always delete cache files before starting game and of course I deleted cache files after seeing this happening but still the same.  Is that only me having this issue? Every time, my sim tries to do the Foxbury school cheers but other students hate it although they are foxbury students.

8.jpg

2 Britechester cheers and 1 Foxbury cheer. It doesn't look like normal. My sim got all 7 degrees at Britechester. Is that maybe..?

9.jpg

I've been challenging to get all degrees from the 2 colleges. I got all 7 degrees from Britechester.

Is that why my sim has 2 britechester cheer options becuase my sim had been in Britechester too long? :D

Message 1 of 3 (1,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Other Foxbury students don't like sim's foxbury school ch

★★ Pro

Looks like the issue is resolved. Now my sims have foxbury cheers and britechester cheers one each and they don't hate each other. It has been solved automatically after graduation.

Untitled-52.jpg

Untitled-54.jpg

Untitled-56.jpg

Untitled-57.jpg

Untitled-58.jpg

They still have both sides of cheers together but they don't hate each other any more.  To get rid of this bug, Graduation is the only solution I've found so far.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,076 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Other Foxbury students don't like sim's foxbury school ch

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Looks like I found the solution with another bug. I need to tell the story about my sim now and it will explain everything.

My sim studied in Britechester while earning 7 degrees and was in the britechester spirit squad.  Then I heard from someone that I may get the diploma of britechester if I go over to Foxbury after the graduation of Britechester. So I tried to find the solution for this, and saved him onto my library, then I opened him in the new game. Then, I enrolled in Foxbury and chose Villain for earning his first degree. Then I found he had 2 britechester cheer and one foxbury cheer on him. He joined in Foxbury Spirit Squad but all Foxbury students got annoyed with his Foxbury cheer performance every time. I just had him graduate with Villain degree, then I saved him onto my library Again, then I opened him in the new game Again.

17.jpg

Now he is totally welcomed from other Foxbury students.. but I have another issue here.

18.jpg

Now he got 2 Foxbury Cheer and 2 Britechester Cheer... I mean whenever he moves to a new fresh game, he adds one more school cheer interaction. Now I can guess if he moves into the New Game Again (the 3rd time moves), then he will get 3 Foxbury cheer and 2 Britechest cheer, then if he move to a new fresh game 4th times, then he might get 4 Foxbury Cheer and... this is jut my guessing. :D Anyway, I could fix it with the fresh game..Frown Not sure there will be any other solution without saving onto library and starting a new sim life in  a new game.  And yes I also got the diploma of britechester after graduation of Foxbury as well.

Message 2 of 3 (1,153 Views)

★★ Pro

Looks like the issue is resolved. Now my sims have foxbury cheers and britechester cheers one each and they don't hate each other. It has been solved automatically after graduation.

Untitled-52.jpg

Untitled-54.jpg

Untitled-56.jpg

Untitled-57.jpg

Untitled-58.jpg

They still have both sides of cheers together but they don't hate each other any more.  To get rid of this bug, Graduation is the only solution I've found so far.

Message 3 of 3 (1,077 Views)