[FIXED] [DU] NPCs stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after moving in/playing

by desertrose0601

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] NPC Sim stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after mov

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict cheating all those sims is pretty much impossible (unless there is a cheat which forces every single sim in the world to graduate), a lot of them are unplayed roommates. Basically everytime I visit the university, the game will create new unplayed sims who will never graduate.

Update: @crinrict unplayed sims are most likely causing the issue. It's difficult to test.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 121 of 137 (1,404 Views)

★ Guide
So I moved an NPC (girlfriend) to my household. There is no more terms left but she can't attend graduation and can't get her degree. We really need a fix for this problem.
Message 122 of 137 (1,343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me a lot with played, inactive households. I like to switch back and forth between households a lot, but sometimes it leads to a bunch of sims getting stuck as graduated or suspended without the possibility of getting the degree or re-enrolling... 

Message 123 of 137 (1,307 Views)

Sims 4 University sim cant attend graduation for some reason

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Discover University, City Living, Seasons, Cats and dogs, Get Famous, Parenthood, Vampires, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard Stuff, Kids room stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not Sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim won't attend graduation. It says that he has graduated and has no terms left, but there's no graduation.
What do you expect to see? Sim should attend graduation and get his diploma
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I moved in my Sims boyfriend and now he's stuck in not graduating or able to enroll for more terms.

He is showing as completed an Economics Degree program with 12 credits completed. It says that the Sim has graduated. No more terms to attend. However, I cannot get him to graduate.

Message 124 of 137 (1,288 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University sim cant attend graduation for some reason

Hero
@ello258 To be sure, it was an NPC Sim you didn't play and move in after the Sim has supposingly graduated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 125 of 137 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes.

Message 126 of 137 (1,281 Views)

Hero
@ello258 merging this with the main thread on this then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 127 of 137 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

100% of the time that I move in an NPC who is supposed to have a finished degree, this glitch happens. I really hope this is addressed in the next patch

Message 128 of 137 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same problem. I just purchased the pack and finished all my credits with my main sim and i moved my sim’s girlfriend in ( uncreated sim) and she is stuck without a degree but with 12 credits. NEED FIX BADLY 

Message 129 of 137 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same problem and it really sucks. I just got discover university and have been playing with one sim; he has made friends with other students who are all NPCs and now that he is close to graduating I am trying to play with the others as well. But I can’t, two of them have been suspended and kicked out of University, and others can’t enroll again because they have ‘graduated’ with 12 out of 12 course credits, yet they have no degree, so I can’t even get them a relevant career if I wanted to either. This really needs to be fixed, I can’t believe (judging by the age of this thread) that this bug has been around so long now.

Message 130 of 137 (999 Views)