[FIXED] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

by Sentinel_VX

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

★★★ Guide

I sent my save file just now. I let him know that the last Spirit Day I had I got 20 notifications, only on Foxbury, not UBrite. Hopefully they can check it out, and see what's going on! Standard smile

Message 21 of 27 (1,429 Views)

School Spirit Day Popup Spam

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but Bowling
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever a Sim is enrolled in Foxbury and get the message about School Spirit Day, the message pops up like a 100 times. I only found it with Foxbury and while living off campus, so not sure about other combinations.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a whole stack of popups, after clicking them away for a minute I gave up. Found out later I can remove them by just clicking on the message menu. I also get all the messages in message menu though, meaning I can't really access anything older anymore.
What do you expect to see? a single popup :D
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

sry, forgot to make a screenshot, but can do it at the next occurrence and attach it then.

Message 22 of 27 (1,435 Views)

★ Novice
@Sentinel_VX I've been having this same issue. The notification pops up 25 times in the notification bar!
Message 23 of 27 (1,366 Views)

★ Apprentice

I get so many at once it fills up my notification box.

Message 24 of 27 (1,329 Views)

★★ Novice

About 40 School Spirit Day notifications pop up at the same time. The problem occurs both before and after the recent update. It happens regardless of the household living in houses or dorms.

Message 25 of 27 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm experiencing this also. Only Foxbury School Spirit Day, playing on Mac, no CC/mods. Does this still need saves?

Message 26 of 27 (1,262 Views)

Hero

School Spirit Day no longer schedules multiple instances at the same time. But… Did you know it is Spirit Day?

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (4,773 Views)