Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the last four most recent stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait until the notification for school spirit day pops up.
What happens when the bug occurs? Five identical notifications appear instead of just one.
What do you expect to see? Only one notification appears.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried to reload the game a number of time to see if it's just a coincidence but it always happens.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 27 (5,005 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

Hero

School Spirit Day no longer schedules multiple instances at the same time. But… Did you know it is Spirit Day?

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 27 of 27 (4,688 Views)

All Replies

Re: Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

★★ Guide

Actually think it's a "feature" not a bug. It's supposed to, in my belief to be peprallything, as it's the cheerleading squad which are hosts. -But could be mistaken..

Message 2 of 27 (4,939 Views)

Re: Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

★ Guide
@Compulsivian That's what I was thinking as well at first but there are other multiple notifications bug out there, including the multiple death notifications or something. So unless one of the dev says anything about it I'm not so sure.
Message 3 of 27 (4,923 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

★★★ Guide

I noticed this when playing this weekend. I only get one notification for the University of Britechester Spirit Day, but I get somewhere around 8-10 notifications for Foxbury Institute. It doesn't make any sense.

Message 4 of 27 (4,894 Views)

★ Guide
@Cabelle1863 Ah yeah I forgot to mention that it was for foxbury school spirit day.
Message 5 of 27 (4,876 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cabelle1863 Mine too! I got 10 alerts of Foxbury Spirit day.
Message 6 of 27 (4,817 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

Champion

I have this issue too, except that 20 notifications for School Spirit Day popped up. I counted as I clicked to delete them all.

Message 7 of 27 (4,711 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine has been gradually getting worse, always Foxbury. I think it adds on another set of notifications every time I have a sim go to Foxbury for a degree, so at my last count I think I had 22 notifications to close.

Message 8 of 27 (4,687 Views)

For me, it is always Foxbury, whether I have a sim enrolled there or not, as long as I had a sim in college at least. And the amount varies - anywhere from 2-30 notifications have popped up at any given Spirit Day. No rhyme, no reason - unless this is telling me exactly how many students are enrolled in Foxbury at any given Spirit Day! lol
Message 9 of 27 (4,653 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This happens on PS4. I have a student currently in Foxbury and counted 15 school spirit day notifications! 

Edit: Added Image

The Sims™ 4_20200219131952.jpg

Message 10 of 27 (4,644 Views)