by Costa

Original Post

Re: [DU] Missing Secret Society Mask

★ Expert
Message 11 of 23 (1,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@snowenara I'm not even sure as what it would count in CAS though ? It's not a face mask like the others in that category and hat also seems off ?

Where would you expect it in CAS ? Maybe glasses ?

Checked this with S4Studio and they are actually glasses, they are however only marked as Situation which is why they probably don't show up in CAS.

EDIT: Doing a little check in game right now, might move this back if they are available unfiltered somewhere

EDIT EDIT: They don't show up anywhere, but the robes seem to have the same settings, so don't really know what the the difference makes as they show up fine.

I'm not really 100% understanding those flags. I'll try to get more info, leaving it here for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 23 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict I noticed that. The mask shows up when I go to the secret society event but can't select it otherwise. The flags are configured would need to be modified. Might make a CC mod that fixes that.
Message 13 of 23 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Psychotps Which flags would need to be ticked ? Robes seem to have the same ones and they show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 23 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict You're right. There's something in there different, not sure what. The robes have a subpart type that the masks don't have... Clothes\Costume. Maybe that's it?

I made a CC duplicate, keeping the same flags, and my CC version shows up just fine.

Didn't realize there were 16 different masks though.
Message 15 of 23 (991 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps Does sound more and more like a bug :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (984 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where “The Secret Society Masks” were not being unlocked in Create A Sim.
○ yuAcc_GlassesEP08SecretSocietyMask and yuAcc_GlassesEP08MasqueradeMask are now unlocking as intended

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 23 (3,676 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict 

probably the patch s not retroactive as i can't find the mask.

Message 18 of 23 (772 Views)

Hero
@Costa If you have time, could you test if it shows up if you join with a different Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 23 (756 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict 

i just tested it with a different sim. Now the mask show up in the CAS.

Message 20 of 23 (726 Views)