Re: Household Inventory if filled by other sims diplomas.

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have the new patch and extra diplomas are still being generated. 

Message 51 of 60 (848 Views)

Hero
@lightestbulb Could you please upload your save and PM me the link ?

I assume it's the same save it happened before the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 60 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, it is the same save. I will see if I can upload it later tonight.
Message 53 of 60 (806 Views)

Hero
@lightestbulb I tested your save and play through a few days, switching households as well as travelling and no new diplomas were created for me.

Was there any special trigger when they are created ? OP says every day but I couldn't duplicate that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 60 (762 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also played through last night and didn’t get any new ones. Maybe the fix just needs a couple save cycles or restarts to work? On the night after I downloaded the patch, I had traveled to a couple lots and that triggered it. But nothing last night - so I think it’s fixed!

Message 55 of 60 (753 Views)

Hero
@lightestbulb Glad to hear that. Let me know if it comes back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 60 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Hi, I'm getting this and the Inventory.purge only works on the sims inventory and mine are in the household inventory. I have been moving a random sim in and moving my sims to a new household. Evicting the sim left, deleting that sim and moving the original household back in with the freerealestate cheat. This empties the book case and fridges, toybox, flower arranger and collections. It happens with almost every household and I'm sure I'm starting to do the same ones again. Is there a cheat to clear the household inventory?
Message 57 of 60 (568 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe Does it still newly happen with diplomas are are those old stuck diplomas ? If it's still happening, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 60 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Will do, yes they are from previously graduated sims that have never met. I have career rewards that don't match the sims jobs too. Also abandoned bikes that dont return to NYC sims inventories everywhere.
Message 59 of 60 (540 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe If they are from previously, then it's just something they couldn't fix. You will need to do the workaround you described above on every household. Don't know of another way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 60 (488 Views)