Re: [OPEN] [DU] [GT] Sim's spawn on bikes when a club meeting is started

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@aodoherty @Psychotps I use a mod by coolspear to stop it. (is called cool1_sim_ClubGatheringNoArriveOnFreeBike)

Message 21 of 27 (742 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Abradley745 Well, unfortunately all of coolspear's mods have been abandoned. They will all stop working eventually. I've already removed all of his mods. I won't use any mods that will never be updated.
Message 22 of 27 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@snow_dog04It gets worse if the 'plying instrument' for club encouraged action, they waste time on bikes for a couple of hours first, then get off the bike, then start playing their guitar or violin just in front of the home lot. and then they just leave their instruments on that spot when leaving for home. Unable to delete them as they are left just an inch out of home lot. I use object destroy mod for this, otherwise, other passers play them and I have to hear their bad playing by force. So annoying..

@Abradley745  I have that too but it doesn't work in my game.

Message 23 of 27 (714 Views)

When club gathering started, played household sim appeared with a bike

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Make a club contains only played household sims. 2. Make sure all of members does not have a bike on inventory nor household inventory. 3. Start gathering at home.
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of sims appear with a bike.
What do you expect to see? It really doesn't make sense because they don't own bike. This is why I don't make my simself because I have a problem with a bike irl. To fix this, just don't spawn with a bike, unless the sim DO own a bike, OR the sim is unplayed(not player controlled).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 24 of 27 (685 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just had a whole club full of Sims spawn in the apartment lobby on bicycles when I started the club gathering... Ladies, those bikes belong outside!

Message 25 of 27 (629 Views)

★ Guide
this is also frustrating because (for me, at least) the bikes spawn in first, then the sims next to it, then the sims get on the bike, then get off the bike, then park the bike, then motion to put the bike in their inventory. it's a ridiculous series of events and it happens with every club gathering I witness.
Message 26 of 27 (593 Views)

Hero

Club gatherings no longer have Sims with their bikes indoors in a disruptive manner.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (2,813 Views)