Re: [OPEN] [DU] [GT] Sim's spawn on bikes when a club meeting is started

by SilentK008

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

I had a club with two sims from the same household, played one of them at some public location while the other one was at home, and then I started a club gathering at that public location. The sim who was at home came to that club gathering on a bike, and she certainly didn’t own a bike beforehand. She got off the bike and put it in her inventory, so now she owns a bike that she basically generated herself while I was playing her.

It’s one thing if non-played and non-faved NPCs generate bikes, that’s fine I guess, except for club gatherings or indoors. Also, even though I really(!) dislike it, I can somewhat accept that played and faved sims generate bikes while I don’t play them. But sims generating bikes WHILE I play them is just weird.

Message 11 of 27 (1,028 Views)

★ Guide

My problem is when they all ride bikes into the apartments in sanmyshuno and park them in the living room. 

Message 12 of 27 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This happens to all my clubs too. Very annoying.

Message 13 of 27 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This has been happening to me too but I just assumed it was because my club was an environmentally friendly one and I thought it was a cute touch. Should have known it was a bug 😂
Message 14 of 27 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I get a bit murderous when they do that. Same for biking into houses, or just spending two hours casually sitting on their bikes outside the house like a * because I wanted them to socialize.

My badass vampires that have a vampire club look real dumb spawning with a bike and helmet on when they have the teleportation power. Also great when it's daytime and they sit on their bikes to fry. Exquisite.

Message 15 of 27 (884 Views)

★★★ Guide

I noticed this too. Did not really think much of it until I did a vampire club meeting one night and all the other vamps sat on their bikes outside. Not a problem until some of them stay out there chilling on the bikes all night until dawn then continue to sit there. 

Let's just say that day.... there were no survivors..  🤦‍♀️🤣😭

Message 16 of 27 (843 Views)

★ Guide

I use clubs a lot in my saves which results in a big huddle of bikes in front of every community lot.

I made the clubs to give life and a certain vibe to a lot. The ordinary sims who ran are already up and going, the sims that I designed to get there are still stuck on their bikes.

Also, it is irritating. Part of the charm was not knowing which clubs would show up. Now you just have to look at the mosh pit at the entrance to see who should have been at the lot but are currently occupied with bikes.

Can we please have our normal clubs back.

Message 17 of 27 (789 Views)

★ Guide

This would be just an amusing curiosity, except that bikes are glitchy and clunky.  So half your club spends most of the gathering outside, stuck in a loop trying to park their bikes, getting back on, getting off, having some sort of fail putting it away, getting back on...

And also, if you take a vacation to Selvadorada, make sure none of your sims have bikes before you go explore the jungle.  Otherwise, you'll get stuck in a bike fail loop when you try to go through any arch in the jungle.  It's RIGHT THERE, you don't need your bike... but they insist on using it.

Message 18 of 27 (742 Views)

★★ Pro
@Abradley745 I heard it was fixed by patch but still going on in my game too.
Message 19 of 27 (663 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Abradley745 Same here. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take them a HALF HOUR to even get off them.
Message 20 of 27 (656 Views)