Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Female servo hover animation is broken

★ Apprentice

Mine does the same thing and its just the females

Message 11 of 24 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I was hoping for a solution as I'm having the same problem but at least it's a common problem. It looks like the collision state for hovering is triggering so they are going to walk animation to navigate a obstacle. Maybe they are hovering too low and colliding with the ground?

Message 12 of 24 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Having the same problem with my poor girl. Hope this is fixed soon. :'(

I don't have cc or mods.

Message 13 of 24 (1,107 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Female servo hover animation is broken

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mygemdiamond1 I too am experiencing this issue.
Message 14 of 24 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still hasn't been fixed. 

Message 15 of 24 (990 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also confirm that this is happening in my game with JUST the female Servos.  The male Servos animate in hover mode just fine.

Message 16 of 24 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue and it's been months, are they even working on this? 
I live in a huge house and I had to get my poor girl the ability to teliport, to speed up her walk times (and it's still super slow since I have to manually do it). Going to have to move her into another much smaller household (and build a male servo for my old house) if this keeps up.

Message 17 of 24 (926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nope, not fixed. I just had a sim who finished making a servo. This is the first time I chose 'girl' for the gender and the animation is broken. It's super annoying because not only did I reach the highest robotics skill so that I could unlock the option to build a servo, it takes several in-game days and several real-life minutes/hours to buy and construct all the materials to make the servo only for the animation to be broken. It's always something with this game. 

Message 18 of 24 (795 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep. Also experiencing the same problem. Only with the female Servo, being unable to use the hover command because the animation keeps glitching out. The male Servos are fine. Every single female Servo I've created and tested had this problem.

This problem is also not just limited to female Servos.  The hover animation glitch also occurs when any female human sim wears the ExoMech suit, and engages the suit's hover mode.  Same exact animation glitch.  Male sims wearing the ExoMech suit are unaffected, and the hover animation works just fine.

Message 19 of 24 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just adding to update here that the limping/stutter step is occurring with hover mode on for a female servo bot my sim made, too. So it's still happening. @crinrict anywhere else we can report this ongoing issue?

Message 20 of 24 (618 Views)