Re: Info

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@LittleMsSamInteresting, I'm not sure what days my previous sims enrolled or tried the meetings, but after 4 or 5 times failing I don't think they were ALL on Saturday. In fact, the last several I'm sure I enrolled on Wed or Thur so I'd get the weekend during mid-term. My current playthrough I enrolled on Friday.

I'm not saying adding homeless to the world will fix it, but after several playthroughs and all of them failing before this point... I dunno. I got real fed up with the errors before this point.

I'm wondering if it's Enrolling on Sat or having club meeting on Sat is the problem? I'll see if anything happens if one of my secret society meetings happens on Sat.

Message 71 of 76 (1,225 Views)

★ Guide

@Psychotps Yeah, Chocolate wrote the Error is back so it is something else.

I myself had not the Error so far (Term 3).But i was not to any Event unless they are on my own Campus without travel.

Regarding Homeless Sims. It could be a reason but normally the Game itself replaces those Sims. If Roommates get kicked out because they are not homeless or not Students anymore the Game replaces them with new created Sims. I would have thought the same should happen with those Event Students.

Message 72 of 76 (1,175 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@LittleMsSam There might be something to it. I just tried to graduate and the graduation ceremony occurred on a Saturday.

Problem is, there isn't any way to move it without replaying the entire term at least. Just posted a new bug report with the error and LE.
Message 73 of 76 (1,135 Views)

Hero

Users, whose save files became corrupted after running into “error code 102:6ee24dd4” or “error code 109:1bfa931d”, should find the issue no longer occurring. This is a retroactive fix, and saves that were corrupted should once again be available to load.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.69

Your saves will be fixed. No need to do anything further

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 76 (4,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have encounter this problem. There are no societies working in Foxbury. This is after the patch so something is broken. Societies were fine before this sim enrolled. 

Message 75 of 76 (674 Views)

Hero
@ThatMamaCass Could you please create a new thread with the exact error message you're getting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 76 (652 Views)