Re: [OPEN] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Society Event fails/ No group members

by luciahutan310

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In all of the figure drawing meetings, I've been the only SIM actually there.... I've no mods but also no error messages or anything just a lonely sim that doesn't bother going anymore.

Message 61 of 76 (1,119 Views)

Hero
@JeusDex That's a common issue after you try to load a community lot in build mode and get an error code.

Just enter the lot in edit mode from the map and leave again. That should fix the incomplete lot issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 76 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Designergirl81 The same exact thing happens in my game!
Message 63 of 76 (1,055 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just discovered that I cannot attend brainiacs too. At the begginnig when I just installed DU I was able to attend. I dont know why its not possible anymore. When I go with my sim to university library during different time its ok and game doesnt crash

Message 64 of 76 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@luciahutan310 I would like to know if will be possible to fix this problem with patch or my save game will be corrupted...
Message 65 of 76 (985 Views)

Hero
@luciahutan310 That's hard to tell at this point. From what I've seen it's an issue with the game having issues pulling a certain member from the list to invite them to a lot.

I think it should be possible to fix this for existing games but there's no guarantees. I would def not get rid of them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 76 (977 Views)

Re: Info

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! I write here the first time so I don't know whether I do it properly.

I have official version of the game and Sims 4 University.

I have a bug where student clubs/communities simply doesn't load or load but there are no community members to ask for attending it. 

What can I do in this situation?

Many thanks in advance! 

-Valerie

Message 67 of 76 (936 Views)

Hero
@ValerieSvet I merged your post with the thread on that issue.

There's currently no solution for this bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 76 (923 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@crinrict  Ok, I've been reading through this problem and others related to University. There have been a lot of mentions related to NPCs not showing up for events and such. From what I've read in this thread plus others, such as LittleMsSam's roommate mod failing if the person you choose isn't "homeless"... It gave me an idea.

I purposely started a new game using my template save, which has been used with mods. I then created a homeless household with 8 new random sims and purposely left them homeless. Created a new sim and started Uni.

I'm almost done with the 1st term and I haven't had an LE yet. Joining Uni has ALWAYS LE'd before, as well as the secret society. I leave cupcakes or something and at 11pm sharp, I get an LE.  Now it works fine.

Now I still have a number of terms left, so if someone in a club dies, or leaves, it'll likely start LE'ing again. What I might do, is at the start of each term, make sure I have a number of homeless sims available.

I think the reason I've had so many problems is I'm very used to cleaning out homeless sims and such. My template save is 100% clean, no homeless at all. I think the game must require them and error out if it can't find any.

Message 69 of 76 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Chocolate on my Discord maybe found a Solution/Workaround for this Issue:

"I didn't have those LEs until earlier today when I enrolled my 6th sim
it happened to be on Saturday, I got the LE and no sims showed up for the bots event which happened later on
so I rolled back my save, waited until it was Sunday morning and then enrolled him again
now I got no LEs and the sims showed up to the event like they should.

Bottom line - the possible cause of this LE is enrolling sims on Saturday
Possible fix - to wait for the end of the term and then re-enroll them on any other day of the week
Way to avoid it to begin with - not enrolling sims on Saturday at all.

Way to recreate the LE (for the support team) - enroll a sim on Saturday and wait for the organization event to start"

EDIT: 24th Nov - Chocolate wrote the Error is back so that was not a Solution.

Message 70 of 76 (865 Views)